cristur
Respostas no Fórum
-
Fórum: Outros assuntos
Em resposta a: retirar o botão procurar / searchNão tem outra forma? Só pode ser no filezilla?
É que eu nunca uso isso!!Fórum: Outros assuntos
Em resposta a: retirar o botão procurar / searchentao tenho q abrir o filezilla,certo?
Fórum: Outros assuntos
Em resposta a: retirar o botão procurar / searcholá julio40
eu nao precebo nada de informatica.
o código está na parte editar tema?Fórum: Plugins
Em resposta a: w3 total cacheSo I empty the cache. After i click in “Toggle all caching types on or off (at once)”, and now i have this menssage:
New Relic is not running correctly. The plugin has detected the following issues:PHP module is not enabled.
PHP agent is not enabled.
API Key is invalid.
Account ID is not configured.
Application ID is not configured. Enter/Select application name.
License key could not be detected.Please review the settings.
What i have to do?Fórum: Plugins
Em resposta a: w3 total cacheHi Frederick
after add the plugin i have this note
The setting change(s) made either invalidate the cached data or modify the behavior of the site. Empty the page cache now to provide a consistent user experience.
What i have to do? Click in the bottom empty the page cache?
If i choose this option i have the other one that will chage the website…Fórum: Plugins
Em resposta a: w3 total cachehi I installed W3 Total Cache and changed the theme. I’m using the PageLines.
Could you give me some advise? I need to change this situation, because my site is too slow…
thanks