WP-DXP is a plugin to allow you to modify the content on your WordPress site.
The plugin has been rebranded and redeveloped as PersonalizeWP and can be found at https://wordpress.org/plugins/personalizewp/
PersonalizeWP is still available as a free plugin but also has a paid option for those that require more functionality. It is being actively developed and has a full roadmap that will deliver improved and updated features and integrations with other plugins and services.
If you are interested in personalisation, we strongly recommend using PersonalizeWP instead of WP-DXP.
This plugin is no longer being actively developed or supported.
What is WP-DXP?
It is a plugin that allows you to customise the content you show to visitors on your website.
Will the plugin always be free to use?
This version is no longer actively developed or supported but will remain free to use.
Do you have a roadmap?
This plugin is no longer being actively developed.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WP-DXP” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Corrected version number
- Updated readme.txt and reverted plugin name
- Marked in plugin description that it is no longer supported
- Partial reversion of plugin branding, to clear confusion
- Updated plugin assets
- Updated readme.txt and plugin name
- Fix: Restore the ability to delete custom categories when there are no attached rules
- Fix: Adjust CSS to ensure invalid input feedback is correctly shown
- Security: Added extra checks around processing of data in the admin
- Fix: Ensure consistency in uses of new branding / name
- Change: Switch admin images to svg for decreased filesize
- Change: Removed old files no longer used in plugin
- Updated to new branding / name
- Change: Removed WooCommerce rules
- Change: Removed Ninja Form rules
- Change: Removed Gravity Form rules
- Fix: Register DXP arguments on Blocks to remove invalid object properties errors
- Fix: Add root path to visitor cookie creation to stop duplication
- Fix: Ensured embeded elements such as videos rendered correctly
- Fix: Ensured empty DXP placeholders don’t affect a themes’ layout
- Fix: Removed JS error logs
- Redesigned the UI of the plugin ready for future expansion
- Added newsletter signup and onboarding step
- Added settings section
- Fix: Delete rule condition button still shows
- Fix: Fatal PHP error when editing invalid custom rules
- Fix: Bug when uninstalling that meant data wasn’t removed
- Added support for multiple rules on a single block
- Added new key/value parameter support for Query String Rule
- Added translation support for all plugin strings
- Added translations for FR, ES, DE, PL and EL
- Reduced number of database queries used within the plugin
- Fixed bugs related to the saving of rules
- Revamped the plugin UI and layout
- Added new functionality to provide contextual actions
- Modified duplicate rule functionality
- Fixed PHP errors and minor bugs
- New rule for referring site
- New rule for query string parameters
- New rule for user role type
- New rule for cookie values
- New rule for custom date periods
- Fix for multisite network installs
- New rule for new vs returning visitors
- New rule for device type – mobile, tablet, desktop
- New rules for period or time of day
- Added further standard rules that work out of the box
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- You can now show or hide blocks for each user, even when the page is fully cached
- Added a new rule to show/hide blocks based on length of time
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Initial version of WP-DXP plugin