O WordPress Popular Posts é um widget altamente customizável que exibe seus posts mais populares.
- Multi-widget capable – You can have several widgets of WordPress Popular Posts on your blog, each with its own settings!
- Time Range – List those posts of your blog that have been the most popular ones within a specific time range (eg. last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, etc)!
- Custom Post-type support – Want to show other stuff than just posts and pages, eg. Popular Products? You can!
- Thumbnails! – Display a thumbnail of your posts! (see the FAQ section for more details.)
- Painel de Estatísticas – Veja como seus posts populares estão indo diretamente da área de administrador.
- Opções de ordenação – Ordene sua lista de posts populares por comentários, visualizações (padrão) ou média de visualizações por dia!
- Custom themes – Out of the box, WordPress Popular Posts includes some themes so you can style your popular posts list (see Widget Themes for more details).
- Use your own layout! – WPP is flexible enough to let you customize the look and feel of your popular posts! (see customizing WPP’s HTML markup and How to style WordPress Popular Posts for more.)
- Advanced caching features! – WordPress Popular Posts includes a few options to make sure your site’s performance stays as good as ever! (see Performance for more details.)
- REST API Support – Embed your popular posts in your (web) app! (see REST API Endpoints for more.)
- Suporte ao Disqus – Ordene seus posts populares pela contagem de comentários do Disqus!
- Polylang & WPML 3.2+ support – Show the translated version of your popular posts!
- Suporte a WordPress Multisite – Cada site na rede pode possuir seus próprios posts populares!
- Shortcode support – Use the [wpp] shortcode to showcase your most popular posts on pages, too! For usage and instructions, please refer to the Installation section.
- Template tags – Don’t feel like using widgets? No problem! You can still embed your most popular entries on your theme using the
wpp_get_mostpopular()template tag. Additionally, the
wpp_get_views()template tag allows you to retrieve the views count for a particular post. For usage and instructions, please refer to the Installation section.
- Localization – Translate WPP into your own language.
- WP-PostRatings support – Show your visitors how your readers are rating your posts!
PSA: do not use the classic WordPress Popular Posts widget with the new Widgets screen!
The classic WordPress Popular Posts widget doesn’t work very well / at all with the new Widgets screen introduced with WordPress 5.8.
This new Widgets screen expects WordPress blocks instead of regular WordPress widgets. If you’re using the WordPress Popular Posts widget on your block-based Widgets screen please consider replacing it with the WordPress Popular Posts block instead – it has the same features as the “classic” widget and will likely end up replacing it entirely in the future.
Bjorn from wplearninglab.com was kind enough to create a video explaining how to use the new block for all of you visual learners:
If for some reason you prefer using the “classic” WordPress Popular Posts widget with WordPress 5.8 and beyond please install the Classic Widgets plugin.
Support the Project!
If you’d like to support my work and efforts to creating and maintaining more open source projects your donations and messages of support mean a lot!
WordPress Popular Posts is now also on GitHub!
Looking for a Recent Posts widget just as featured-packed as WordPress Popular Posts? Try Recently!
- Imagem da Chama por freevector/Vecteezy.com.
Imagens de tela
Este plugin disponibiliza 1 bloco.
- WordPress Popular Posts
Por favor tenha certeza que seu site atende aos requisitos mínimos antes de prosseguir.
- Faça login no seu painel do WordPress.
- Vá pra Plugins > Adicionar Novo.
- No campo “Procurar Plugins”, digite WordPress Popular Posts e pressione Enter.
- Encontre o plugin na lista de resultados e clique em no botão “Instalar Agora”.
- Download the plugin and extract its contents.
- Upload the
wordpress-popular-postsfolder to the
- Activate the WordPress Popular Posts plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Pronto! Qual o proximo?
- Vá para Aparência > Widgets, arraste e solte o widget WordPress Popular Posts para sua barra lateral. Quando você terminar de configurá-la, pressione o botão Salvar.
- If you have a caching plugin installed on your site, flush its cache now so WPP can start tracking your site.
- If you have a security / firewall plugin installed on your site, make sure you allow WPP access to the REST API so it can start tracking your site.
- Go to Appearance > Editor. Under “Templates”, click on
header.phpand make sure that the
<?php wp_head(); ?>tag is present (should be right before the closing
- (Optional but highly recommended) Are you running a medium/high traffic site? If so, it might be a good idea to check these suggestions to make sure your site’s performance stays up to par.
O WordPress Popular Posts pode ser utilizado em três formas diferentes:
- As a widget: simply drag and drop it into your theme’s sidebar and configure it or, if you’re using the Block Editor, you can also add it to your posts and pages.
- As a template tag: you can place it anywhere on your theme with
- Via shortcode, so you can embed it inside a post or a page.
Tenha certeza de passar pela Wiki também, você vai encontrar ainda mais informações lá!
The FAQ section has been moved here.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WordPress Popular Posts” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Fixes yet another issue where excerpts may output broken HTML under certain conditions (thanks dxylott54!)
- Updates .pot file.
- Block: improves logic when toggling certain settings.
- Block: adds back option to show post rating.
- get_views() is now compatible with Polylang/WPML.
- Updates dependencies.
- Updates .pot file.
- WPCS updates.
- Fixes an issue where excerpts may output broken HTML under certain conditions (thanks ozboss1!)
- Fixes issue with Stats dashboard not loading for Linux users (thanks agbuere!)
- Security improvements.
- Fixes fatal error in Image class (thanks Senri Miura!)
- Fixes fatal error in “classic” widget when using widget themes (thanks Finn Jackson!)
- Updates ChartJS to version 3.8.0.
- Small improvements / fixes.
This release introduces a couple of major changes so please review before updating.
- Minimum required PHP version is now 7.2.
- Minimum required WordPress version is now 5.3.
- Breaking change: this version removes code that has been deprecated for a long time. See the release notes for more details.
- Widget block: fixes an issue where the length of the title when set via theme was being ignored.
- Widget block: fixes bug with thumbnail not rendering under certain circumstances (thanks the9mm!)
- Admin: the Statistics screen will now by default only lists posts. See the release notes for more details.
- Admin: only users with
edit_others_postscapability (usually Editors and Administrators) will be able to access certain areas of WPP’s dashboard.
- Admin: makes sure to escape params from
- Fixes an issue where widget themes stored in child theme’s folder would not be recognized by the plugin.
- Small improvements / fixes.