With WooSidebars, it’s possible to change the widgets that display in a sidebar (widgetized area) according to a context (for example, a specific page, a specific blog post, certain categories or the search results screen). Setting up a custom widget area to display across multiple conditions is as easy as a few clicks.
Looking for a helping hand? View plugin documentation.
Looking to contribute code to this plugin? Fork the repository over at GitHub. Please also read the CONTRIBUTING.md file, bundled within this plugin.
Imagens de tela
- WordPress 3.3 or greater
- Versão 5.2.4 do PHP ou superior
- MySQL versão 5.0 ou superior
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooSidebars, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooSidebars” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our widget areas plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading WooSidebars and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Where to go after installation
Once WooSidebars has been installed and activated, please visit the “Appearance -> Widget Areas” screen to begin adding custom widget areas.
Automatic updates should work a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WooSidebars” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Fixes a fatal error, by removing the no longer relevant contextual help.
- Bug fix and maintenance release. Enables “pages and their children” as a widget area condition.
- Ensures condition headings are present before attempting to output in the conditions meta box.
- Security Fix for remove_query_arg vulnerability
- Fixes an error notice on the homepage, caused by the tag check logic.
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility.
- Adds “posts tagged with” condition.
- Bug fix to ensure multiple conditions save correctly.
- Introduces woosidebars_upper_limit filter, used on all database queries, to control scaling.
- Fixes several PHP notices for “undefined index”.
- Fixes “single” condition, where a small section of logic was missing for determining if the condition applied to the current screen being loaded.
- Changes capability for displaying the menu to “edit_theme_options” in line with the “Widgets” menu capability.
- Fixed bug with the “Template Hierarchy -> Pages” condition that wasn’t applying.
- When WordPress SEO is active, dequeue unused stylesheets on the “Widget Areas” “add” and “edit” screens.
- Renamed files according to standards naming convention.
- Added scope to methods and properties where missing.
- Routine hardening and maintenance update. Fixed notice message in WooCommerce integration.
- Fix notice displayed on WooCommerce product pages from the WooSidebars integration.
- Initial WooCommerce integration.
- First release. Woo!