Vendi Cache takes your slow database-driven pages and turns them into very fast static HTML files.
Squirrel image from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tamias_striatus_CT.jpg
Imagens de tela
Before activating this plugin, please disable Wordfence’s caching system.
- Is this plugin affiliated with Wordfence?
The authors of this plugin are not affiliated with Wordfence. The caching engines used by this plugin were ported from Wordfence’s code after they decided to remove them from their codebase.
- Does this plugin replace Wordfence?
No, but it does replace a feature that they will be removing soon. Wordfence is one of the best security plugins available for WordPress and for about 2 years their product included a very awesome caching engine. In October of 2016 they decided that they would be removing this caching engine which is why this plugin was created.
- Can I programmatically stop Vendi Cache from caching a specific page/post?
Yes, the caching engine may be stopped for a given request in several ways. The preferred way (as of 1.2.0) is via a filter:
add_filter( \Vendi\Cache\api::FILTER_NAME_DO_NOT_CACHE, '__return_true' ). For legacy reasons we also still support a public static method
\Vendi\Cache\api::do_not_cache(). Lastly, if you wish to globally stop the caching engine site-wide you can define the
WFDONOTCACHEconstant somewhere in your code.
For historical reasons, if defined the global constant is always honored first and cannot be undone via the filter. This might be changed in the future if someone actually has a need for it but generally speaking, constants are used to make global changes by administrators that local code should not be able to undo.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Vendi Cache” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Vendi Cache” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Bug Fix: Incorrect function signature for error handling.
- Add API class for all future public contracts.
- Add filter
\Vendi\Cache\api::FILTER_NAME_DO_NOT_CACHE(preferred) and function
\Vendi\Cache\api::do_not_cache()(legacy) to allow people to disable caching per request.
cache_statsclass to use instead of array, make strings translatable.
clear_entire_cacheto public API.
- Deprecate Vendi\Cache\Legacy\wordfence::do_not_cache() in favor of above.
- Do not cache if PHP throws a fatal exception or error in someone else’s code.
- Minor change, no update needed, added screenshots for WP
- Minor change, no update needed, removed github badges from readme
- Inlined a PHP constant
- Fixed a couple of typos (props laxbobber)
- First public release
- First private beta.