Please note this plugin requires at least PHP 7.1.
If you need to reorganize your tags and categories, this plugin will make it easier for you. It adds three new options to the Bulk Actions dropdown on term management pages:
- Combinar – junte dois ou mais termos em um
- Set Parent – set the parent for one or more terms (for hierarchical taxonomies)
- Change Taxonomy – convert terms from one taxonomy to another
Funciona com tags, categorias e taxonomias personalizadas.
- Go to the taxonomy page containing terms you want to modify. For example, for categories go to
WP-Admin → Posts → Categories.
- Select the terms you want to reorganize
- Find the Bulk Actions dropdown, and select the task you’d like done.
WPML-translated terms are partially supported. Currently only the “Change Taxonomy” task is WPML-aware. If a term with translations is moved to a new taxonomy, its translations are moved as well, and the translation relationships are preserved.
Currently only the “Change Taxonomy” task is WPML-aware
Work on the WPML component was sponsored by the Rainforest Alliance.
Limited support is handled in the forum created for this purpose (see the support tab on wp.org).
Find a problem? Fixes can be submitted on Github.
Upgrading from a previous version
Use the upgrade link in the Dashboard (Dashboard → Updates) to upgrade this plugin.
Imagens de tela
Either use the WordPress Plugin Installer (Dashboard → Plugins → Add New, then search for “term management tools”), or manually as follows:
- Upload the entire
wp-term-management-toolsfolder to your
- DO NOT change the name of the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress Dashboard
Note for WordPress Multisite users:
- Install the plugin in your
/plugins/directory (do not install in the
- In order for this plugin to be visible to Site Admins, the plugin has to be activated for each blog by the Network Admin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Term Management Tools” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- FIX: a WPML translation that only exists in a single site non-primary language was not being migrated correctly
- under new management by @theMikeD 🙂
- full code refactoring
- inline documentation
- user documentation
- clean phpcs using WordPress-Extra
- unit/integration tests, all of which pass
- term cache clearing now actually works
- for the taxonomy change option, only public taxonomies are listed
- for the taxonomy change option, WPML-translated terms are also moved
- for the term merge option, if all terms to be merged have the same parent term, the merged term will also have that parent term.
- for the term parent option, if one of the supplied terms is also the term selected to be the parent, no terms are adjusted.
- new filter term_management_tools_changed_taxonomy__terms_as_supplied
- new filter term_management_tools_changed_taxonomy__terms_and_child_terms
- new filter term_management_tools_changed_taxonomy__reset_parent_for
- improved taxonomy cache cleaning. props Mustafa Uysal
- added ‘term_management_tools_term_changed_taxonomy’ action hook. props Daniel Bachhuber
- fixed redirection for taxonomies attached to custom post types. props Thomas Bartels
- added Japanese translation. props mt8
- preserva a hierarquia do termo ao alternar sua taxonomia. Graças a Chris Caller
- gancho de ação adicionado ‘term_management_tools_term_merged’. Graças a Amit Gupta
- avisos de erro corrigidos
- tradução persa adicionada
- adicionou a ação ‘Alterar taxonomia’
- lançamento inicial
- mais informações