Swift Control is now Better Admin Bar. Please install Better Admin Bar instead.
If you have Swift Control installed on your site, please make use of the 1-click migration that you’re prompted with on your WordPress admin dashboard immediately.
This plugin will be removed from the WordPress directory soon.
Imagens de tela
- Download the swift-control.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the swift-control folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins widget in WordPress.
Where can I define what controls are shown on the front end?
Navigate to Settings > Swift Control to change the order the controls are displayed in and choose which ones you would like to show.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Swift Control (Now Better Admin Bar)” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
“Swift Control (Now Better Admin Bar)” foi traduzido para 1 localização. Agradecemos aos tradutores por suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
2.0.1 March 03, 2022
- Caution: Swift Control is now Better Admin Bar. Please use the one-click migration to upgrade from Swift Control to Better Admin Bar on your WordPress admin.
2.0 April 19, 2022
- Show the migration notice everywhere
1.5.4 March 01, 2022
- Migrate to Better Admin Bar
1.5.2 May 25, 2021
- Fixed: FontAwesome icons don’t render properly on Swift Controls settings page if other 3rd party plugins load an older version of FA across the entire WordPress admin
1.5.1 April 23, 2021
- Fixed: Discount notice was not dismissable
1.5 April 22, 2021
- Tweak: Refactored icon picker
- Admin notice to promote Swift Control PRO with a pretty decent discount 🙂
1.4.3 August 17, 2020
- Fixed: FontAwesome doesn’t load properly on frontend in some cases
1.4.2 August 14, 2020
- Fixed: Color picker issue in WordPress 5.5
- Fixed: Swift Control was able to be thrown outside of window
- New: Added “has-swift-control” body class
1.4.1 March 05, 2020
- New: filter (swift_control_frontend_display) to hide/show panel from certain pages/archives
- Tweak: Properly prefix classes to prevent plugin & theme incompatibilities
- Fixed: Defined jQuery as a dependency when enqueuing scripts to prevent JS errors
1.4 February 04, 2020
- New: Hide admin bar based on user roles
- New: Drag & Drop Swift Control panel
- New: Option to expand Swift Control panel by default
- New: Option to remove indicator arrow
1.3 January 28, 2020
- New: Export/Import functionality
- New: RTL support
- New: Support for Page Builder Cloud
1.2.1 January 08, 2020
- Tweak: Second click on the Swift Control Icon will now close the Swift Control panel
- Tweak: Changed capabilities so that Swift Control is now also visible to Editors & not only Administrators
- Fixed: In editing mode, hitting ESC doesn’t close icon picker
- Fixed: Conflicts if PRO version is active
1.2 January 08, 2020
- New: Swift Control is now collapsed by default
- Tweak: Hide Swift Control from WordPress customizer
- Tweak: Hide Swift Control while inside a Page Builder
- Fixed: Customize widget now respects current URL
1.1 December 27, 2019
- New: Color settings
- New: Setting to remove Admin Bar from frontend
- New: Setting to not include FontAwesome 5 on frontend
- New: Setting to remove data on uninstall
- New: Plugins & Themes widget
- New: Double-click to enter edit mode
- Fix: Swift Control is being shown to subscribers & other user roles below admin
1.0 December 23, 2019
- Initial Release