Strict Security Headers is a straightforward and lightweight plugin designed to enhance the security of your WordPress website by implementing modern security headers. Simply activate the plugin, and the headers are automatically added, there’s absolutely no configuration needed!
- Simple and Lightweight: No configuration needed, just activate the plugin to enhance your website security.
- Enhanced Security: Helps in protecting your website against various types of attacks and vulnerabilities.
- No Performance Impact: Strict Security Headers is developed to have minimal impact on your website’s performance.
For any issues, queries, or enhancements, please refer to the plugin support forum. Regular updates and enhancements will be rolled out to ensure optimum functionality and security of the plugin.
Please consider sponsoring development to support the continued development and maintenance of this plugin: https://github.com/sponsors/kopepasah
- Upload the
strict-security-headersfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it! Your website now has enhanced security headers. You can verify it by checking on Security Headers.
Is there any configuration required?
No, there’s absolutely no configuration required. Just activate the plugin and you’re good to go.
How can I check if the security headers are properly set?
You can verify the security headers by visiting Security Headers and inputting your website URL to check the headers applied to your website.
Will it impact my website’s performance?
No, Strict Security Headers is designed to be lightweight and have minimal impact on your website’s performance.
Is it compatible with other security plugins?
Yes, Strict Security Headers should be compatible with most other security plugins but it’s always good to monitor for any conflicts.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Strict Security Headers” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Initial release.