Adds 2 shortcodes so Scribd documents or documents supported by Scribd (e.g. PDF, MS Office, ePub, and many others) can
be embedded into a web page using the Scribd Docs Reader. These shortcodes provide functionality beyond the standard scribd
embed shortcode provided in Jetpack by WordPress.com.
Version 2 Now includes shortcode button and configurator in the editor so you easily enter the information you need to embed you documents. Take a look at the screenshots to see them.
- Allows you to embed a document that has been uploaded to Scribd.
- The Scribd document can be public or private.
- Requires both the document ID and the document key:
- [scribd-doc doc=”DOCID” key=”KEY”]
- Allows you to create a Scribd Reader from a publicly accessible URL.
- Naturally requires that the document type be supported by Scribd.
- Requires both the document URL and your Scribd Publisher API key:
- [scribd-url url=”FULL-URL” pubid=”YOUR-SCRIBD-PUBLISHER-ID”]
Both shortcodes support many optional parameters provided by the Scribd API:
- width: Define the width of the Reader in pixels.
- height: Define the height of the Reader in pixels.
- page: Set a page number for the Reader to load on.
- mode: Define the player mode (either “list” or “slideshow”)
- share: Defines whether the share button in the toolbar is shown, overriding the default (either “true” or “false”)
- seamless: If set to “true”, puts the player into seamless mode
(seamless is only supported by scribd-doc)
If height or width are not set, the Scribd Reader will attempt to size itself correctly.
Note: You will need a Scribd account and a Scribd API key for this plugin to work.
You can sign up for a Scribd account at http://www.scribd.com.
With a Scribd account, you can get your API key at http://www.scribd.com/developers
Imagens de tela
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If using WordPress 3.9 or greater, you’ll now see a shortcode button in your editor that you can use to enter and configure the short codes.
- You can also manually place a shortcode on any page.
- Where do I find the Document ID and Key?
You will find the document ID and key within your Scribd account after uploading a document to Scribd and going looking at the
- How do I get a Scribd Publisher Key?
You will need a Scribd account and a Scribd API key for this plugin to work. You will see your Publisher key in your API settings within your account after getting API access.
You can sign up for a Scribd account at http://www.scribd.com. With a Scribd account, you can get your API key at http://www.scribd.com/developers
- It doesn’t seem to be working. Am I doing something wrong?
Be sure you’re not prepending your Document Keys or Publisher ID with “key-“ or “pub-“.
- How come I can’t see the shortcode button in my editor?
You need to be running WordPress 3.9 or above to use the shortcode button.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Scribd Doc Embedder” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Scribd Doc Embedder” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- First version
- Added shortcode button and configurator to the editor, making it easier to embed documents. (Shortcode button functionality requires WordPress 3.9+)