Prouptime is service that monitors your wordpress blog or site. Prouptime checks your site every minute (or every five minutes) from its servers. If your site returns an error or is unreachable, prouptime will send you an email-alert.
You’ll also get statistics about your uptime and site-speed that you can view in your wordpress backend. You’ll also get these statistics by email once a week.
Imagens de tela
- Click “Add New” on your wordpress admin plugin page
- Search for “prouptime”
- Click “Install Now” next to prouptime
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Complete the signup on the prouptime Admin-Page
- What does prouptime cost?
Prouptime is free to use. There will be paid plans with enhanced features at a later time.
- What kind of error will prouptime detect?
prouptime will alert you on any HTTP Error like 404 or 500. It will also notify you if your site is not reachable at all.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Prouptime – Uptime Monitoring & Alerts” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Initial Release