Collect donations for different projects with a WooCommerce product.
If you are like me, you work on several projects and would like to simply collect donations for them, without bothering creating and configuring a product for each project.
This plugin is mostly intended to be easy to set up. It is mostly usefull if you want to get donations and need or already use WooCommerce platform.
- switch to enable any product as Project Donation
- add project field on enabled product page, with
- with free type project name
- or drop down selection list (from project or another post type)
- optionally add “Project” post type to WordPress (if needed and not provided by another plugin)
- optionally replace fixed price with a flexible Amount field (if not provided by another plugin). When the product has a fixed price higher than zero, the donation amount will be added to the normal product price)
- compatible with subscriptions, variable products, and probably any other WooCommerce product type
- compatible with WooCommerce Name Your Price (although main features are included in Project Donations)
- localization ready
- global or per-product settings
- collect donations statitics per project
- add donation field to cart or checkout page
- allow fixed project for some products
- permalink like /donate/projectname/amount
- customize notification mails
- Install as usual (download and unzip in wp-content/plugins/ folder, then activate)
- Set preferences in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Product Projects
- optionally activate “create project post type” or choose and existing post type to use as projects (if set, a selection menu will be presented to the user instead of a text input box)
- optionally allow client to choose amount to pay (if you don’t already use another plugin for this feature)
- Create a product
- check “Project Donation” option, near product type selection
- check “Virtual” option (recommended but optional)
- set product price to zero (recommended), or to a higher amount (in this case, the donation will be added to the fixed price, but it would be clearer for the customer to set a minimum donation amount instead)
The product page will display “Project” and “Amount” fields
To create a link for a specific project, add “project” parameter to the URL, like:
You can also specify an amount in the URL, like:
Can I link project to a project page / a specific projects list?
Yes, activate “Add project post type” or choose a post type dedicated to projects in WooCommerce Product Donations settings tab.
Can cutomer choose the purchase amount?
Yes, activate “Customer defined amount” in WooCommerce Product Donations settings tab.
Can I see sales statistics per project?
Not currently, but this feature will be added in a future release. You can still get some insights from WooCommerce stats, however.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Project Donations for WooCommerce” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Project Donations for WooCommerce” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- fix a few glitches while publishing
- fix some more sanitizations
- fix some sanitizations
- updated minimum wp version to 4.7
- fix update library and assets
- renamed plugin as project-donations-wc
- added NL and DE localizations
- new choice to create “project” post type or choose an existing post type as projects * product page display a project selection menu post type if project post type is set, free type text input instead
- added allow custom amount option for project donations
- added WooCommerce settings tab for Project Donations
- added WooCommerce settings tab
- updated readme with 1.2 changes
- added flexible amount field
- fix fields position for variable products
- updated tags
- added update library
- updated Plugin URI
- new Project name field on products, autofill if URL parameter project is provided, project name added in cart item name
- added “Project Donation” option to product type section in edit page
- added french localization
- Initial commit