Don’t start from scratch! Import existing numbers from Google Analytics and other services with Pageviews Sync.
- Display the number of times a post or page has been viewed
- Works on high-traffic websites with zero impact on performance
- Includes useful hooks and APIs for seamless integration into third-party themes
- Compatible with caching plugins, proxies and application firewalls
More information on Pageviews.io.
Imagens de tela
Installing via the WordPress dashboard:
- Browse to Plugins – Add New in your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for “pageviews” using the search box on the right.
- Find the Pageviews plugin in the search results and click Install Now.
Installing via FTP:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pageviewsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Installing via WP-CLI:
wp plugin install pageviews --activate
Installing via Git:
cd wp-content/plugins git clone https://github.com/pressjitsu/pageviews.git
For an installation and configuration guide please visit the full documentation on GitHub.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Pageviews” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
“Pageviews” foi traduzido para 3 localizações. Agradecemos aos tradutores por suas contribuições.
Traduzir “Pageviews” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Added pageviews_script_version_param filter to remove JS version fragment
- Added minification. Enjoy your pagespeeds.
- Added i18n
- Russian translation
- A couple of typos
- Add compatibility for Pageviews Sync
- Better configuration handling methods
- Add support for multiple containers per page for a single key
- Add support for Jetpack’s Infinite Scroll module
- Wrap the JS code into a triggerable event
- Initial public release