The founder of the method is Frederic Reicheld, who first announced the method in the article The One Number You Need to
Grow, published in Harvard Business Review in December 2003. In 2006, he released a book entitled
The Ultimate Question: Driving Good Profits and True Growth.
Link to the article “The One Number You Need to Grow”: https://hbr.org/2003/12/the-one-number-you-need-to-grow
Description of the system: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_Promoter
Net Promoter Score this is just a concept and you can use it at your discretion.
Specifically to determine the degree of customer loyalty to your project, the NPS index was created. What is the NPS customer loyalty index?
The Customer Loyalty Index (NPS) (Net Promoter Score) is a metric that companies use to determine the attitude of their customers.
Companies with high NPS have more opportunities to grow and make a profit in the long term.
To calculate the NPS index, you need to conduct a simple survey of your customers. The survey consists of one question:
How likely would you advise this company to a friend?
The answers are based on a ten-point scale.
You can test the plugin on this page
Imagens de tela
- Upload dir
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“NPS computy” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
2.7.1 – 25.06.2022
- Updated to current version
2.7.0 – 06.02.2022
- Added email to vote
- Fixed the ability to vote again
- Expanded the textarea
- Fixed display of today’s votes
- Fixed translation of voice error output.
2.6.0 – 31.01.2022
- Add remove vote “zero” in options.
- Added the ability to create multiple surveys and view statistics for each.(Thanks to Tom Faith)
- Date bug fixed.
- Major bug fixed.
2.5.2 – 27.01.2022
- Add testpage
- Updated to current version
2.5.1 – 04.11.2021
- Fixed bug when phone and name were not entered.
- Fixed time zone bug.
fix small bug. Updated to current version
Added the ability to redirect after voting.
Minor edits css. Code cleaning
Fixed a conflict with other plugins of our company)
Now the date range is also displayed on the chart
fix small bug
- 13.08.2020 Thanks @Brunoguisoli,@Nataliebrooke for the ideas.
Аdded clearing of the whole table and individual reviews.
Updated to current version.
Thanks to Mr. Lambicani, who wrote to me on the blog and called me with a proposal to get an estimate only for a given period.
Thanks to @Tomalbertsma for suggesting showing NPS graphics in the frontend.
- 2.08.2020 fix bug on css
- 31.07.2020 Updated to current version
- 26.03.2020 Updated to current version
- fix notice “PHP Deprecated: Non-static method should not be called statically”
- fix “Notice: Undefined index:” in admin panel
- Added the ability to change the name of the button.
- Added a link to the report from which page passed the vote.
- Database update.
- Add preload on button.
- Removed one text field and added the ability to leave contact information for users.
- Fix bug where reiting may be >10.
- Fix bug where NULL result = result ‘0’.
- Fix bug in popup windows.
- Add ru local.
- Translate into En.
- Creation of the first version.