Provides a Microformats2 JSON “Feed” for every WordPress URL, and helps to allow other sites to get pre-parsed Microformats-JSON even if the theme
does not support Microformats2.
Microformats2 are a key building-block of the IndieWeb, but it is very hard (if not impossible) to get Microformats2 as a core feature for all WordPress themes. There are several themes that are supporting Microformats2, but everyone should choose his prefered theme and should not be limited to use one of the few community themes. After a lot of discussions and some different plugin approaches, we are trying to provide an alternate (
rel=altenate) representation of the microformatted HTML.
The plugin is inspired by the URL design of p3k of @aaronpk.
- Original: https://aaronparecki.com/2018/07/30/18/xray-updates
- Microformats2 JSON: https://aaronparecki.com/2018/07/30/18/xray-updates.json
- JF2: https://aaronparecki.com/2018/07/30/18/xray-updates.jf2
Follow the normal instructions for installing WordPress plugins.
Automatic Plugin Installation
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type “
mf2-feed” into the Search Plugins box.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
Manual Plugin Installation
There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and the process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- If you want to try the latest development version.
Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- Download from the WordPress directory
- Download from GitHub
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the
wp-content/pluginsfolder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
What are Microformats 2?
Microformats are a simple way to markup structured information in HTML using classes. WordPress incorporates some classic Microformats. Microformats 2 supersedes classic microformats.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“MF2 Feeds” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “MF2 Feeds” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
Project actively developed on Github at indieweb/wordpress-mf2-feed. Please file support issues there.
- Small tweaks and dependency updates
- Support Content Negotiation
- Refactored to match the configuration of feeds built into WordPress
- Bumped PHP Version requirement to PHP5.6 to match WordPress 5.3
- Bumped minimum WordPress version to 5.2 as this allows for the version of get_content that includes a $post parameter
- Fixed incorrect PHPCS configuration
- Enabled JSON Pretty Print by default as originally disabled due a PHP5.4 requirement
- Changed Post Item Generation Class to use WordPress functions instead of directly accessing the data where applicable
- Adjusted jf2 feed to comply with jf2feed spec (https://jf2.spec.indieweb.org/#jf2feed)
- Fixed JSON output
- Fixed “flush rewrite rules” again
- Fixed “flush rewrite rules”
- Added filter to extend the mf2/jf2 data
- Complete re-write to match the latest ideas of rel-alternate: https://github.com/indieweb/wordpress-uf2/issues/38
- Initial plugin