LifterLMS is a secure easy-to-use WordPress LMS plugin packed with features to easily create & sell courses online.
Transform your WordPress website into a professional eLearning platform with every customizable feature you could possibly need from your LMS.
- Intuitive LMS Course Builder: Create Courses, Sections, and Interactive Lessons with Rich Content Including Multimedia and Videos
- Track Student Progress: In-Depth Reporting, Create Timed or Open Quizzes, Drip Content, Add Prerequisites, Analyze Progress, and Award Certificates
- Complete Ecommerce Platform: Built-in Gateway Integration for Stripe and PayPal With Memberships and Subscriptions Including Single or Group Enrollment
- Community and Social Learning: Integrate a Community Forum or Discussion Area, Add Multiple Instructors, and Display Course Reviews for Social Proof
LifterLMS makes it easy to create, sell, and protect engaging online courses and training based membership websites.
Integrate Your LMS With Any Theme, Page Builder, & Block Editor
LifterLMS works with any well-coded WordPress theme/FSE, the Block Editor (Gutenberg), and every popular WordPress page builder including Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Divi.
With over 9 years development, our team is deeply engaged with the WordPress community. We actively encourage our integration partners to create the extensions you need most, like Affiliate WP, Monster Insights, WP Fusion, the most popular form plugins, GamiPress, Astra Pro, and many more.
Don’t see an integration you need? Connect your LifterLMS website to 5,000+ other apps via Zapier.
Open Source, Completely Free Core Plugin
Just like WordPress, LifterLMS gives back to the open source community. The core LifterLMS plugin is a totally FREE forever LMS – no limits on your courses, memberships, enrollments, or earnings.
We believe in free, distributed learning for all. LifterLMS exists to democratize education in the digital classroom.
Premium LMS Add-ons and Bundles
Get to know our team and product by signing up for a $1 temporary 30 Day website. You’ll get instant access to a private demo site hosted on our servers pre-installed with:
- the core LifterLMS plugin, AND
- every premium LMS add-on we offer
See why so many people start with or switch from another WordPress LMS or hosted platform to LifterLMS for online course creation, membership sites, and remote schools.
This LMS demo site allows you to test drive the core plugin and all premium add-ons before you invest.
- You can practice creating an online course with LifterLMS’s industry leading course builder.
- Or simply take a course yourself on your demo site to test the course experience out for yourself.
- You can even add your other favorite plugins & themes to your demo site so you can see them in action together with the LMS.
Are you ready to Try LifterLMS for $1? 🚀
LifterLMS is a Perfect Fit For Every WordPress User
Best for Builders
We’re the favorite LMS plugin for WordPress developers, designers and IT pros who build LMS websites and training portals for clients, employers and themselves
Best for Starters
Do-it-yourself innovators love that LifterLMS helps them easily create high value online courses, coaching or training based membership websites, right on WordPress.
Best for Switchers
Have you outgrown a hosted LMS platform or an incomplete WordPress LMS stack? Choose LifterLMS if you are looking for more power, control, and better support.
Meet The LifterLMS Team
The LifterLMS team is a diverse group of talented course creators, developers, designers, marketers and entrepreneurs.
Before developing LifterLMS, we consulted and built custom WordPress-based online learning and membership sites for clients all over the world. LifterLMS was born through this deep hands-on experience building high-end, custom WordPress LMS websites for the expert industry.
Learn more about the people behind LifterLMS here.
LifterLMS WordPress LMS By The Numbers
- 8,377,042 Course Enrollments powered by LifterLMS
- 12,570,881 Course and lesson completions powered by LifterLMS
- 186,997 Achievement badges awarded by LifterLMS
- 310,728 Certificates awarded by LifterLMS
- Over 10,000 active installs of the WordPress LMS plugin
- 297 5 star reviews
Start with our core free WordPress LMS plugin and scale-up as your business grows.
When you need more features and want to expand your online learning business, we are here for you. We have several free and premium add-ons to help you create more value for your students and members, with a focus on scaling your business revenue.
- Pagamentos com cartão de crédito
- Pagamento único
- Pagamentos recorrentes
- Planos de pagamento
- Unlimited course and membership pricing models
- Finalizar compras
- Cursos gratuitos
- Pacotes de cursos
- Upsells de coaching privado
- Course and membership Coupons
- Bulk course and membership sales
- Pronto para afiliados
- Native course and membership sales pages
- Offline course and membership sales
- Customizable course and membership enrollment
- País e moeda
- Painel de e-Commerce
- Gestão de cartões de crédito
- Troca de assinatura
- Troca de pagamento
- Integração nativa com Zapier
Create Courses on Your WordPress LMS Website
- Course multimedia lessons
- Course quizzes
- Quiz question banks
- Construtor de cursos
- Course cohorts
- Conteúdo com entrega programada
- Course and lesson prerequisites
- Curso em etapas
- Course assignments
- Limite de tempo do quiz
- Painel do aluno
- Multi-instructor courses
- Downloads de aula
- Importação e exportação de curso
- Áreas de discussão
- Design instrucional
- Integrações de fórum
- Pacote de gráficos
- Avaliações do curso
- Group enrollments for courses and memberships
Engaje seus alunos
- Distintivos de conquistas
- E-mail personalizado
- Aprendizado social
- Coaching privado
- Mensagens de texto
- Assinatura válida para todo o site
- Pacotes de cursos
- Assinaturas tradicionais
- Matrícula automática no curso
- Matrículas em massa no curso
- Content restrictions outside of a course
- Planos de pagamento exclusivos para membros
- Discussões em grupo privado
- Fóruns exclusivos para membros
Integrate your WordPress LMS with the Tools You Need
- Formas de pagamento
- E-mail marketing
- Pronto para dispositivos móveis
- Use any theme or page builder
- Construído para compatibilidade
- Ferramentas de criação para ensino à distância
- API da Tin Can (xAPI)
Proteja seu conteúdo com segurança
- Proteção de curso
- Cadastro e gestão de contas de usuário
- Members only content
- Course only content
- Acesso restrito
- Gerenciamento de senhas
Own and Manage Your WordPress LMS Platform
- Detailed course, membership, ecommerce, and student reporting
- Course gradebook
- Notificações por e-mail
- Bulk course and membership enrollments
- Gerenciamento de alunos
- Course and membership access management
- Gerenciamento de web design
- Branding & typography
- WordPress LMS User Roles
- Exigir termos
- Ferramentas de teste
Get Support For Your WordPress LMS Project
- Suporte técnico
- 30 Days of live weekly onboarding calls called Liftoff Sessions
- Live office hours
- Cursos de treinamento gratuitos
- Webinars de treinamento gratuitos
- Assistente de configuração
- Documentação detalhada
- Recursos dinâmicos
- Curso de demonstração
- Analisador de sistema
- Comunidade de usuários
- REST API
- Ecossistema do desenvolvedor
- Recursos recomendados para criadores de cursos
More Info About LifterLMS
- A página oficial do LifterLMS
- A Base de conhecimento do LifterLMS
- O Blog do LifterLMS
- O Podcast do LifterLMS
- The LifterLMS Academy
- The Blog de desenvolvedor do LifterLMS
Extend and Enhance Your LMS With LifterLMS Add-Ons
Increase your LMS website and it’s training program’s value with these engagement add-ons:
- LifterLMS Advanced Quizzes
- LifterLMS Assignments
- LifterLMS Private Areas
- LifterLMS Social Learning
- Vídeo avançado do LifterLMS
- Campos personalizados do LifterLMS
- LifterLMS Groups
- PDFs do LifterLMS
- LifterLMS Private Site
- LifterLMS Course Cohorts
Integrate your LMS with the third-party tools you know and love:
- LifterLMS Stripe
- LifterLMS PayPal
- LifterLMS Authorize.Net
- LifterLMS WooCommerce
- LifterLMS ConvertKit
- LifterLMS MailChimp
LMS Website and User Experience Design Tools
Use LifterLMS with the modern LifterLMS Sky Pilot Theme for even more beautiful results. LifterLMS works with any well-coded WordPress theme, but check out Sky Pilot if you want to start with a modern, beautiful, full-site editing block-based theme.
Why Do People Switch to LifterLMS From Other WordPress LMS Plugins?
There are several other WordPress LMS plugins like:
- Sensei LMS
- Tutor LMS
- WP Courseware
- Masterstudy LMS
- Academy LMS
- Namaste LMS
There are some membership plugins that include some course features like:
- Paid Memberships Pro (This is a great membership plugin that also integrates with LifterLMS)
The main reasons we hear from users who switched to LifterLMS after looking and trying out the best WordPress LMS plugins is that LifterLMS ended up having:
- The best most feature-complete customizable well-coded feature set
- Outstanding customer support including live calls
- The free core LifterLMS plugin is amazing making the project affordable
- Memberships, ecommerce, and gamification included in LifterLMS without the need for 3rd party plugins
What Other Plugins and Themes Are Commonly Used with LifterLMS?
The most common plugins and themes used with LifterLMS include Elementor, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, WP Forms Lite, Akismet Anti-Spam, Elementor, Jetpack by WordPress.com, Classic Editor, Updrafts Plus Backup/Restore, Realy Simple SSL, All-in-One WP Migration, WordPress Importer, Starter Templates, Wordfence Security, Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights, Loco Translate, Slider Revolution, Astra Pro, Essential Addons for Elementor, WP Mail SMTP, WooCommerce Stripe Gateway, LiteSpeed Cache, Jetpack, Gravity Forms, MailChimp for WooCommerce, BuddyPress, BuddyBoss, Divi, Kadnece, Beaver Builder, bbpress, The Events Calendar, Ultmate Member, and many more.
We do recommend a minimalist approach to plugins and themes, so only install what you absolutely need for your WordPress LMS website.
How To Get Support From LifterLMS
Our world-class LMS software support has your back and all of our paid products include priority private support with the LifterLMS support team.
- LifterLMS Support Ticket System, ready for any question you have about your LMS
- Liftoff Sessions access with live screensharing to help you get started with the LMS software
- LifterLMS Office Hours is weekly Mastermind group hosted by LifterLMS CEO Chris Badgett and special guests
Save on LifterLMS With A Bundle
Save money while unlocking the full potential of your course building and LMS platform.
- The Earth Bundle gives you all the essentials you need to get your online learning website up and running so it’s collecting money today with the most powerful secure learning management system software.
- Level up your online course LMS website with our ecommerce, design, marketing technology, and automation tools with the Universe Bundle.
- Add even more engagement and student transformation potential to your immersive training programs with our entire suite of products including advanced features used by the best teachers, experts, and coaches with the Infinity Bundle.
Give The Best WordPress LMS Plugin A Try
The best way to know if LifterLMS meets your needs is to take it for a test drive – something you can’t do with a totally premium LMS!
- Go install the free core LifterLMS plugin right now. See how extensive and customizable our free core plugin truly is.
- Get a temporary 30 Day website on our servers with the core LifterLMS plugin AND all the premium add-ons installed. This demo website allows you to test drive all the LMS add-ons before you invest. Practice creating an online course, test out the learner experience yourself, and see how easy it will be to manage your course in the WordPress admin. Install your favorite plugins & themes to test compatibility. Try LifterLMS for $1 now.
- Outra maneira de testar o LifterLMS é ver como é a experiência do aluno. Faça um curso gratuito sobre como criar um site LifterLMS em 20 minutos. Faça um curso gratuito agora.
Scaling LifterLMS From A Simple Online Course
LifterLMS is incredibly flexible, customizable and scalable. It can be used for a simple one course website, and it can also be used as a course marketplace or multi instructor online school.
The plugin is lightweight enough to handle niche sites with low course enrollments, while also powering huge universities and employee training in Fortune 500 corporations. We’ve even worked with a site that has over 730,000 course enrollments.
Unlike hosted LMS software where you would pay increasing monthly fees for access and growth, LifterLMS does not charge you more per course. LifterLMS also does not charge you more per instructor or per student or based on your revenue.
Whether you are going big or keeping it small, LifterLMS scales to meet your needs for online courses, memberships, training portals, or remote schools.
LifterLMS in Action
- Success Stories — Discover these amazing stories and accomplishments from our community of course creators.
- Showcase — Check out these websites using LifterLMS
What Others Are Saying About LifterLMS
“I’ve used a number of course creation and delivery platforms over the years. And they were all fine… right up to the day when they weren’t. The trouble is, they all want you to package and manage your course the way THEY think you should do it. THEIR feature set. THEIR way to do it. Now I host all my courses on LifterLMS. TOTALLY different experience, because I’m free to do things MY way. I’ve never yet hit a wall where LifterLMS didn’t enable me to do things the way I wanted. Love it! Great support and community too.”
Nick Usborne, Teacher, Entrepreneur
“WP101.com serves more than 30,000 members, so it’s no small challenge to migrate to a new membership plugin. We spent more than a year carefully evaluating dozens of LMS and membership plugins before we finally discovered LifterLMS (a membership plugin and LMS plugin combined into one). It was the only plugin that checked all the boxes for our needs for course creation and membership functionality. And the LifterLMS team also shares our passion for creating better online learning experiences. In particular, we deeply resonate with their goal of restoring the human touch to online learning—something that is absent from most online courses today.”
Shawn Hesketh, Proprietária, WP101
“As a former School Teacher, professional User Experience Designer, and current online course creator – I can honestly attribute much of our success to LifterLMS and it’s consideration for multiple learning modalities, the LMS UI/UX out of the box, and natural student Engagement opportunities. In less than 10 months we’ve gone from $0 to $300K in revenue with LifterLMS playing a huge part in that!! I’m looking forward to everything that comes next from the creators of LifterLMS!!”
Sarah Lorenzen, Professor, Empreendedor
“LifterLMS has been the best decision we have made towards the build out of our course library, online Learning Management System site, and community. The breadth and depth of what LifterLMS offers in a few WordPress plugins exceeds anything else we evaluated as it includes: easy course construction, integrated eCommerce, community capabilities, gamification and the support for delivery of 1-on-1 coaching collaboration services. Lifter also has pre-built integrations with other key WordPress technologies we wanted to use. LifterLMS has attracted a solid community and support network of leading experts to help guide anyone who wants to transform the world or their industry with online training. Chris and the Lifter team are real people, and they care.”
Michael Wolf, CEO, emPowering NOW LLC (Golden XPR)
“I bought/installed LifterLMS yesterday then spent the day having a blast! Two years ago I started writing a book, which morphed into wanting to present the material online in a more interactive way. I started my website from scratch in January and installing the WordPress LMS plugin was a milestone moment! A milestone moment that turned out to be one joy right after the other! I’m always amazed when something is made easy! The LifterLMS product is amazing!! Power to the people! Really quite extraordinary to have something so helpful be able to be in the hands of regular folk.”
Margot Worthy, Autor, Professor
Join Our Growing Community of Education Entrepreneurs
When you download LifterLMS, you join a thriving community of education entrepreneurs, course creators, developers, LMS professionals, and WordPress enthusiasts.
We’re one of the fastest growing open source eLearning communities online, and everyone that is seeking to build a sustainable online course business is welcome.
Join the LifterLMS VIP Facebook group so you can:
- check out what other LifterLMS users and course creators are up to, and
- ask questions and support fellow course creators
We also have an engaged LifterLMS Slack community with live developer office hours if you’d prefer to connect in Slack.
Contribute to LifterLMS
Are you a developer interested in contributing to LifterLMS? Visit the LifterLMS GitHub Repository to find out how to support this fully open source WordPress LMS software.
Want to add a new language to LifterLMS? Swell! You can contribute language translations to the LMS at translate.wordpress.org.
The mission of LifterLMS is to democratize education in the digital classroom. Our vision is to lift up others through education. LifterLMS helps you ACCELERATE.
What Should You Do Next?
Install the free LifterLMS plugin on your website, then …
Imagens de tela
Este plugin disponibiliza 18 blocos.
- Memberships Display a loop of LifterLMS Membership "Tiles" as displayed on the default "Memberships" page.
- Course Author Display the Course Author’s name, avatar, and (optionally) biography for a specific course.
- Course Progress with Continue Button Display a progress bar with continue button for a specific course. Renders only for enrolled students.
- Course Meta Information Display all meta information for a course.
- Pricing Table Outputs a LifterLMS Pricing table (like those found on a course or membership page) for a course or membership outside of a course or membership. Useful if you want to create custom sales pages.
- Course Reviews Display reviews and review form for a LifterLMS Course.
- Certificate Title Displays the title of a certificate.
- Course Prerequisites Display a notice describing unfulfilled prerequisites for a course.
- LifterLMS Login Displays the LifterLMS login form. If a user is already logged in, nothing is displayed.
- My Achievements Outputs achievements using the achievement loop templates.
- Checkout Outputs the checkout page for purchasing courses and memberships in LifterLMS.
- Course Syllabus Display the Course Syllabus for a specific course.
- Access Plan Button Outputs a button which links to the purchase page for a LifterLMS access plan. Useful if you’re creating custom sales pages for courses or memberships.
- Course Outline Outputs the course outline as displayed by the widget of the same name. Can show full course outline or just the current section outline. Setting the Outline Type to Current Sections refers to the section that contains the next uncompleted lesson for current student. If the student is not enrolled then the first section in the course will be displayed.
- Courses Displays a loop of LifterLMS Course "Tiles" as displayed on the default "Courses" page.
- LifterLMS Register Displays the LifterLMS registration form. If a user is already logged in, nothing is displayed.
- My Account Outputs the login, registration, dashboard, profile and reset password templates.
- LifterLMS Link Add dynamic LifterLMS links to navigation menus.
Requisitos mínimos do sistema
O LifterLMS requer
- PHP 7.4 or later
- WordPress 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 ou posterior
Visite o nossos requisitos de sistema completo para obter informações adicionais.
The simplest way to install LifterLMS is through your existing WordPress site’s admin. Let WordPress handle file transfers for you – you’ll never need to leave the web browser or admin panel.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Navegue até Plugins -> Adicionar novo
- In the search field, type “LifterLMS” and click “Search Plugins”
- Once you’ve located LifterLMS, click “Install Now”
- Assim que a instalação for concluída, clique em “Ativar”
To manually install LifterLMS, you’ll need to download the zip file using the “Download” link on this screen. Then, use FTP to manually upload the unzipped plugin folder to the proper plugins directory on your webserver.
Please see this WordPress Codex document for full instructions on Manual Plugin Installation.
Assistente de configuração
After installation, LifterLMS launches a friendly (and super quick) Setup Wizard.
This wizard helps you configure LifterLMS so you can get to the fun stuff – like creating your courses – as quickly as possible.
The wizard includes a few sample courses you can import if you want to see some examples before you start creating your own content.
Você pode retornar ao assistente de instalação a qualquer momento, seguindo estes passos.
Where do I buy add-ons or bundles for my LifterLMS eLearning Website?
How do I troubleshoot issues with my LMS website?
First, make sure that you’re running the latest version of LifterLMS. And if you’ve got any other LifterLMS plugins active on your site, make sure those are running the most current version as well.
Os problemas mais comuns que vemos são conflitos de plugin, conflitos de tema ou servidores desatualizados. Você pode testar se um plugin ou tema está em conflito, desativando manualmente outros plugins até que o LifterLMS esteja sendo executado em seu site. Se o problema persistir, volte para o tema padrão Twenty Fifteen. Se o problema for resolvido depois de desativar um plugin específico ou seu tema, você saberá que é a origem do conflito. Se for um problema de hospedagem, entre em contato com seu host da Web e verifique se ele está executando a versão mais atual do PHP.
Também não se esqueça de verificar o LifterLMS oficial base de conhecimento.
How do I ask a question about my online course website?
Users of the free LifterLMS should post their questions here in our WordPress.org support area. If you find you’re not getting support in as timely a fashion as you wish, you might want to consider purchasing a product from LifterLMS so you can access the LifterLMS support team.
Se você já é cliente do LifterLMS, basta acessar na sua conta e entrar em contato com a equipe de suporte diretamente no Site LifterLMS. Podemos fornecer um nível mais profundo de suporte e atender às suas necessidades diariamente durante a semana de trabalho. Geralmente, exceto em períodos de maior carga de suporte, respondemos a todos os comentários dentro de 12 horas úteis.
LifterLMS is awesome! Can you set up my online course site for me?
O LifterLMS oferece suporte técnico, mas não oferecemos serviços personalizados de desenvolvimento de sites. No entanto, recomendamos especialistas em LifterLMS de terceiros que possam ajudar com design da web, desenvolvimento da web, design instrucional ou marketing mediante taxa. Clique aqui para visitar o Página de especialistas do LifterLMS.
I’m interested in purchasing add-ons for my WordPress LMS website, but I have a few questions first.
Quais complementos estão disponíveis para o LifterLMS, e onde posso ler mais sobre eles?
Você pode encontrar uma lista completa de Add-ons officlai LifterLMS aqui
Eu tenho uma idéia de recurso. Qual é a melhor maneira de contar pra vocês?
Do you have any training for building an online course website?
Be sure you’ve taken the free tutorial training video course: How to Create an Online Course with LifterLMS. We also encourage you to get to know us by signing up for a $1 temporary 30 Day website on our servers which comes with the core LifterLMS plugin all our add-ons intalled. This demo allows you to test drive all the add-ons before you invest. Check it out here: Try LifterLMS for $1.
Estou interessado em contribuir para lifterlms, como posso inciar?
LifterLMS is an open source project. We manage our team, developers, issues, and code on GitHub.
Nós saudamos com contribuições de todos os tipos, qualquer pessoa pode contribuir, mesmo que você não escreva código! Confira nossas Diretrizes dos colaboradores para inciar.
Eu encontrei uma vulnerabilidade de segurança ou erro, como posso denunciá-lo para a equipe?
A equipe do LifterLMS leva muito a sério os problemas de segurança e vulnerabilidades. Agradecemos seus esforços para divulgar suas descobertas de forma responsável e faremos todos os esforços para reconhecer suas contribuições.
Entre em contato com email@example.com para relatar uma vulnerabilidade de segurança.
Você pode revisar nossa política de segurança completa em https://lifterlms.com/security-policy.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“LifterLMS – WordPress LMS Plugin for eLearning” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
“LifterLMS – WordPress LMS Plugin for eLearning” foi traduzido para 24 localizações. Agradecemos aos tradutores por suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
v7.5.0 – 2023-11-05
LLMS_Add_On::get_image()method to get the addon and author image. #2511
- Added a paragraph to show Number of lessons in a course at Course Catalog and My Courses. #2434
Updates and Enhancements
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to v2.5.2.
- Bundled Add-ons & More Banners/Author Images in Core LifterLMS. #2511
- Updates LifterLMS Rest to v1.0.0-beta.29.
- Update Action Scheduler to version 3.5.4. To improve compatibility with PHP 8.2.
- Fixed checking for the wrong function name when defining the pluggable function
- Only show LifterLMS-authored Addons in All section.
- Improved compatibility with WordPress 6.4 by using
traverse_and_serialize_blocksin place of the deprecated
- PHP 8.2 compatibility fix: Fixed creation of dynamic property
LLMS_Payment_Gateway::can_process_access_plan()method to determine if an access plan can be processed by the gateway. Also added the filter hook
llms_can_gateway_process_access_planto filter its result.
- Added a check on whether the gateway can process a specific plan when purchasing a plan, or switching the payment gateway of a recurring payment.
- Added action hook
llms_checkout_form_gateway_cant_process_planfired on the checkout form gateways section, when a gateway cannot process a specific plan.
- Added new filter hook
llms_unschedule_recurring_payment_on_access_pan_expirationto control whether or not the recurring payments fo an order need to be unscheduled when the related access plan expires (
- Added ‘favorites’ in User postmeta for getting all user’s favorites.
- Added filter
llms_course_syllabus_lesson_favorite_visibilityfor disabling favorites in syllabus view.
- Added filter
llms_is_$object_type_favoriteto change object’s (lesson, student, course) favorite boolean value.
- Added function
- Added filter
llms_favorites_enabledto enable/disable Favorites feature.
- Removed references to the unused quiz’s property
random_answers. Thanks @AlexVCS! #2552
- Improved some unit tests compatibility with PHP 8.2.
- Improved security when exporting a reporting table: make sure to avoid path traversals. Thanks Huseyin Tintas (stif)!
v7.4.2 – 2023-10-06
- Fixing issues in the 7.4.1 release.
v7.4.1 – 2023-10-06
- Added new admin Resources page.
- Fixed possible issues when cloning a course containing a quiz built with the Advanced Quizzes addon, after disabling it.
- Moved attempt randomization logic into the new static method
- Added filter hook
llms_quiz_attempt_questions_arrayto allow filtering the quiz attempt’s question arrays.
v7.4.0 – 2023-10-03
- Added method
LLMS_Quiz::get_questions_count()for getting count of questions.
- Added support for the upcoming “Question Bank” feature of the LifterLMS Advanced Quizzes add-on.
Updates and Enhancements
nocache_headers()to prevent browser caching for temporary redirects.
- Added “Chaiyaphum” province for the Thailand. #2527
- Course Builder: Correctly get/set (and track changes of) Backbone’s model properties which are objects.
- Added filter hook
llms_admin_show_headerto allow 3rd parties filtering whether or not to show the branded header in the admin.
- Added filter
llms_generator_new_post_data, to allow third parties to filter the data used when creating a new post while cloning/exporting a course or lesson.
- Abstracted the
LLMS_Admin_Setup_Wizardclass, added the class
- Added filter
llms_quiz_attempt_questions_randomizeto enable/disable questions randomize.
- Added filter
llms_quiz_attempt_questionsto modify the questions array for the quiz.
- Added filter
llms_quiz_questions_countto filter the quiz’s question count.
v7.3.0 – 2023-08-08
Updates and Enhancements
- When a notice is shown for an access plan on the course edit screen (e.g. When using the WooCommerce integration and no product has been associated to the access plan.) Also display a warning icon next to the access plan title.
- Made sure only who can
view_others_lifterlms_reportswill be able to see the analytics widget content in the WordPress admin.
- Better rounding of float values on some reporting screens.
- Avoid creating a post revision when cloning a course/lesson.
- When creating pages via
llms_create_pages(): strip all tags from the page title and slash the page data prior to inserting the page in the db via
wp_insert_post()to prevent slashes from being stripped from the page title.
- Updated the WordPress tested version up to 6.3.
- Improved compatibility with the Divi theme by fixing an issue with the quiz attempt result clarifications not being visible when the Divi option
Defer jQuery And jQuery Migratewas enabled. #2470
- Fix spacer block when creating new certificate templates in WP 6.3.
- Fixed PHP Warning when no course/membership catalog page was set or if the selected page doesn’t exist anymore. #2496
- Don’t include WordPress default sidebar.php template when using a block theme. #2488
- Updated Kazakhstani Tenge’s currency symbol. #2475
- Make the dashboard widget visible only if the current user has LMS Manager capabilities. #2500
- Fixed issue with LifterLMS Navigation Link block and block visibility settings. #2474
- Use student dashboard as default value for navigation link block. #2465
- Fixed typo in a function name that could potentially produce a fatal. Thanks @kamalahmed!
- Added the parameter
$tab(ID/slug of the tab) to the
lifterlms_reporting_tab_capfilter hook. Thanks @sapayth! #2468
- Added new filter hook
llms_can_analytics_widget_be_processedthat will allow to filter whether or not an analytics widget can be processed/displayed.
- Added new filter
- Added new public static method
llms_dashboard_widget_datafilters to adjust dashboard content. #2491
v7.2.1 – 2023-06-13
Updates and Enhancements
v7.2.0 – 2023-06-07
LLMS_ASSETS_VERSIONconstant for cache busting.
- Add course builder explainer video and lesson IDs.
- Add new dashboard widget.
- Added query to remove order comments on plugin uninstall when the constant
LLMS_REMOVE_ALL_DATAis set to
- Added support for showing multiple difficulties when using Gutenberg Editor. #2433
- Add shortcode wrapper blocks.
- Added new navigation link block.
Updates and Enhancements
llms_modify_dashboard_pagination_links_disablefilter to return false only on Dashboard page.
- Updates LifterLMS REST to v1.0.0-beta.27.
- Raised the minimum support WordPress core version to 5.9.
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to 2.5.0.
- Fixed LifterLMS specific block templates not correctly working on Windows file system.
- Update so dismissed notifications don’t remain on viewport top layer.
- Made sure to always enqueue iziModal assets when rendering achievements cards.
- Added new filter hook
llms_builder_settingsto filter the settings passed to the course builder.
v7.1.4 – 2023-04-28
- Fixed an issue that prevented the correct saving of the course length when using the block editor. #2426
- Fixed an issue running unit tests on PHP 7.4 and WordPress 6.2 expecting
render_block()returning a string while we were applying a filter that returned the boolean
v7.1.3 – 2023-04-25
Updates and Enhancements
- Wrapped some elements in HTML for better styling.
- In Course and Lesson settings, replaced outdated URLs to WordPress’ documentation about the list of sites you can embed from.
- Updated few Italian province names. #2256
- Avoid use of inline styles in course reviews. #410
- Fixed “Unsaved Data” warning when adding vouchers. #2394
- Fixed “Course Length” and “Difficulty” fields visible in the Block Editor which is meant for Classic Editor. #2174
- Added missing
$post_idparameter to the
the_titlefilter hook when retrieving a form title. #2332
- Added missing Armed Forces options to the US States dropdown in the Billing information form. #2325
str_starts_with()for compatibility. #2415
- Added helper function
llms_get_floats_rounding_precision()to return precision for rounding off floating values and filter hook
lifterlms_floats_rounding_precisionto filter precision value in reporting. #2237
lifterlms_dashboard_memberships_not_enrolled_textfilter hook to allow altering the message displaying on the student dashboard when the current user is not enrolled in any memberships. #2396
lifterlms_dashboard_courses_not_enrolled_textfilter hook to allow altering the message displaying on the student dashboard when the current user is not enrolled in any courses. #2396
v7.1.2 – 2023-03-27
Updates and Enhancements
- Making the LifterLMS logo link to the LifterLMS.com site.
- Fix bug in
llms_featured_imgfunction when featured image file is not available. #2381
- Fixed manual certificates awarding broken when using the block editor. #2386