Mankutimmana Kagga, composed by Dr. D.V.Gundappa is one of the best known of the major literary works in Kannada. It is widely regarded as a masterpiece among the Kannada speaking population of southern India. This plugin creates a widget which shows a random verse from Mankutimmana Kagga. You can add this widget to any widgetized area.
Imagens de tela
- Upload the
kaggafolder to the
- Activate the Mankutimmana Kagga plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance –> Widgets to add the Mankutimmana Kagga widget to any widgetized areas, such as sidebars.
- How many poems are there?
There are actually 945 peoms in Mankutimmana Kagga. But this plugin has just over 200 poems. I’ll add more poems in the future updates.
- How to style the widget?
The poem output wrapped in
kaggaID and class. Use
.kaggain your Custom CSS to style it.
- Can I add more poems to this plugin?
Yeah, sure! You can add more poems to this plugin. Just open
kagga.txtand add new kaggas at the bottom of the file. If you send me the updated file, I’ll upload it to wordpress plugin repository.
- How can I contact you?
Use my contact form to shoot me an email.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Mankutimmana Kagga” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Added 100 more kaggas
- Moved kaggas to a separate file (kagga.txt)
- Initial public release.