After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
title : IDPay for WP Gravity Forms
Tags: gravityforms, gravity-forms, payment, idpay, gateway, آیدی پی
Stable tag: 1.1.2
Tested up to: 6.1
Contributors: MimDeveloper.Tv (Mohammad-Malek), imikiani, meysamrazmi, vispa
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
1.1.2, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And GravityForm 2.6.3
1.1.1, June 18, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And GravityForm 2.6.3
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
1.0.5, January 30, 2021
- add deactivation method.
- add checkbox to use Gravity Forms confirmations.
1.0.4, December 9, 2020
- add name and email to gateway configuration.
1.0.3, October 11, 2020
- check GET parameters if POST was empty in relation with IDPay webservices new update.
1.0.2, October 6, 2020
- Prevent IDPay logo applying in all forms.
1.0.1, August 22, 2020
- Fix a typo bug.
1.0.0, Jul 08, 2020
- Develope release.
- After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Gravity Forms.
- Go tho Gravity Forms > Settings > Payments.
- Enable IDPay payment gateway.
- Go to Manage.
- Enter the API Key.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “Sandbox” checkbox.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“IDPay for WP Gravity Forms” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores