This wordpress plugin utilizes our daily dump of disposable email address domains to detect the use of disposable email addresses.
It uses the WordPress internal is_email hook, therefore it integrates seamlessly into 3rd party plugins like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Jetpack and every other plugin that uses the is_email() function.
Download, Install and forget!
As of now, there are no options. So you can easily install and forget it. It works right after it’s installation/activation.
- What API is used?
The Dead-Letter plugin for WordPress doesn’t use any external API. Every 24 hours, we publish an updated list of disposable email domains. This list is publicy accessible here: https://www.dead-letter.email/blacklist_flat.json. This plugin just pulls this list every 24 hours and saves it locally.
We think, that this is the most reliable and privacy friendly solution.
- How is the list generated?
Business secret 😉
- Is there any way to exclude domains from being blocked?
Currently not, but that’s already on our list.
- How can i report undetected domains?
Contributing to this project is easy as 1-2-3, even without a Github account. If you have a Github account, just create an issue and list all domains you believe they are missing in the list.
If you don’t have a Github account or prefer staying anonymous, use our Git Reports form.
However, before creating an issue, please make sure, that the concerning domain is really undetected. To do so, simply perform a quick check at https://www.dead-letter.email
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Dead-Letter” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
0.0.6 – 2020-03-08
- OTHER: Applied small optimizations
0.0.5 – 2019-02-02
- BUG FIX: Fixed last commit
0.0.4 – 2019-02-02
- BUG FIX: Changed text domain to match the WordPress plugin url
0.0.3 – 2019-02-02
- BUG FIX: Fixed translation init
- BUG FIX: Removed obsolete static keyword from method
0.0.2 – 2019-01-31
- BUG FIX: Changed the download URL as requested by the WordPress Plugin Review Team
- OTHER: Removed non-SSL support
0.0.1 – 2019-01-30
- Initial release