Custom Post Type UI provides an easy-to-use interface for registering and managing custom post types and taxonomies for your website.
Custom Post Type UI Extended
CPTUI helps create custom content types, but displaying that content can be a whole new challenge. Custom Post Type UI Extended was created to help with displaying your crafted content. View our Layouts page to see available layout examples with Custom Post Type UI Extended.
Custom Post Type UI development is managed on GitHub, with official releases published on WordPress.org. The GitHub repo can be found at https://github.com/WebDevStudios/custom-post-type-ui. Please use the WordPress.org support tab for potential bugs, issues, or enhancement ideas.
Imagens de tela
Instalação via pesquisa
- Visite a tela de adicionar novo plugin e pesquise por “custom post type ui”.
- Clique no botão “instalar agora”.
- Ative o plugin.
- Navegue para o menu “CPTUI”.
Instalação via zip
- Visite a tela de adicionar novo plugin e clique em “Enviar plugin”.
- Clique no botão “Procurar…” e selecione o arquivo zip no seu computador.
- Clique no botão “Instalar agora”.
- Quando terminar o envio, ative o Custom Post Type UI.
- Envie a pasta do Custom Post Type UI para a pasta de plugins da instalação do WordPress.
- Ative o plugin.
- Navegue para o menu “CPTUI”.
É isso aí! Agora você pode começar a criar tipos de post personalizados e taxonomias no WordPress facilmente.
Documentação do usuário
Please see https://docs.pluginize.com/tutorials/custom-post-type-ui/
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Custom Post Type UI” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
1.14.0 – 2023-08-07
- Added: “Scroll to top” links in CPTUI pages. Props @aslamatwebdevstudios
- Added: Remembers toggled states for CPTUI settings panels. Props @aslamatwebdevstudios and @ramsesdelr
- Updated: Notes about slugs for both post types and taxonomies.
- Updated: Support/FAQ section with more accurate links.
1.13.7 – 2023-07-11
- Fixed: “themes” marked as reserved taxonomy slug. Causes issues with featured image metabox.
- Fixed: PHP notice around
1.13.6 – 2023-05-30
- Fixed: Prevent PHP errors for dynamic WordPress hooks.
- Fixed: Prevent PHP errors from array_key_exist() checks on non arrays.
- Updated: Removed Maintainn graphic and added WP Search with Algolia Pro graphic.
- Updated: Fixed a lot of text escaping for translation-ready content.
1.13.5 – 2023-03-27
- Fixed: Security issue in CPTUI Debug Info screen.
- Fixed: Added
- Updated: Changed textdomain loading from
1.13.4 – 2022-12-16
- Fixed: Character encoding issue on CPTUI setting save in conjunction with PHP8 compatibility.
1.13.3 – 2022-12-15
- Fixed: Multiple PHP8 compatibility notices and warnings.
- Fixed: “Invalid argument for foreach” based notices around labels.
- Updated: Added taxonomy PHP global sanitization for 3rd party parameters.
1.13.2 – 2022-11-29
- Fixed: Removed forcing of underscores in place of dashes for taxonomy slugs. Yay!
- Updated: tested up to WP 6.1.1
- Updated: Documentation links in wordpress.org FAQ section.
1.13.1 – 2022-09-08
- Fixed: Various issues caused by a misplaced output for
ob_get_clean()outside of function.
1.13.0 – 2022-09-07
- Added: Notes regarding featured image and post format support also needing
- Fixed: Issues around double quotes and JSON export with the post type description field
- Fixed: Issues around HTML markup being removed from post type description field stemming from 1.10.x release
- Fixed: Pluralization issue with our UI for some field labels
- Updated: Code separation and quality cleanup.
- Updated: Plugin branding.
1.12.1 – 2022-05-16
- Fixed: JSON decoding issues around WP-CLI import.
1.12.0 – 2022-05-09
- Added: Tested on WordPress 6.0.
- Added: Auto-check, but not force, “page-attributes” when setting a post type as hierarchical.
- Added: “rest_namespace” parameters for both post types and taxonomies.
- Added: “register_meta_box_cb” parameter for post types.
- Fixed: undefined index notices for “can_export”.
- Updated: list of reserved taxonomy names with more that are considered reserved.
- Updated: readme descriptions and screenshots.
1.11.2 – 2022-03-21
- Fixed: Unintended reuse of
can_exportoption. Props @bogutskyy
- Fixed: PHP notices around
1.11.1 – 2022-03-18
- Fixed: Errors and warnings around array_key_exists() and bool values
1.11.0 – 2022-03-17
- Added: “sort” argument for taxonomies.
- Added: “can export” argument for post types
- Added: New taxonomy labels from WordPress 5.9
- Added: Custom option to set “Enter title here” value for post types.
- Added: Notes around “exclude from search” argument for post types and taxonomy term archives.
- Added: Notes around taxonomy “hierarchical” option regarding category vs tag behavior.
- Updated: Reserved post type slugs from recent WordPress releases.
- Fixed: PHP warnings around foreach loops in cptui_published_post_format_fix()