Content Upgrades plugin will help you to create “content specific bonuses” in your articles, that people have to opt in for.
How does it work?
The plugin gives you a shortcode that you can use to create a basic text link anywhere in the text of your article.
Once your visitors click that text link, a popup will appear, asking them to leave their email address.
Once they submit their email address, they will get redirected to the page of your choice.
Get the PRO version at: http://contentupgradespro.com/
– unlimited number of “content upgrades“;
– 5 new design templates of popups;
– option to turn off Double Optin;
– automatic bonus delivery by email.
Imagens de tela
- Upload the directory content-upgrades to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- How many content upgrades am I allowed to create?
You can create an unlimited amount of content upgrades, but all of them should be stored on the same page.
- How can I make another popup email form?
There’s no way to do it. However you can customize it’s content for every post or article where you use it.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Content Upgrades” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Added “FancyBox” feature and fixed a few minor bugs
- The very first stable version.