The CC-Minify plugin optimizes your website’s CSS and JS files by combining, minifying, grouping and caching them to speed up your page’s load time.
This plugin uses the Minify PHP library.
Additionally using Apache with mod_rewrite (or other server supports URL rewriting) it can rewrite URL to simplify the CSS and JS paths, for example:
This plugin is compatible with Multisite WordPress installations.
Tips & Tricks
You can check if a css and/or js files has been served from a cache by opening the page’s source code.
If files are served from cache, you should see a comment with the date and time when it was last cached, for example:
- Server supports URL rewriting: Apache with mod_rewrite, IIS 7.0+ permalink support or nginx.
- Read/Write access to wp-content/cache directory.
- PHP interpreter version >= 5.3.
Imagens de tela
From your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘CC-Minify’
- Activate the plugin from the Plugin section on your WordPress Dashboard.
- Download ‘CC-Minify’.
- Upload the ‘CC-Minify’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate the plugin from the Plugin section in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Visit the ‘Settings > Minify’ page, select your preferred options and save them.
- To properly rewrite URLs, add the rules listed in ‘Settings > Minify’ to the beginning of your
The plugin can be activated and used for just about any use case.
- Activate at the site level to load the plugin on that site only.
- Activate at the network level for full integration with all sites in your network (this is the most common type of multisite installation).
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“CC-Minify” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
Release date: 07.11.2016
- First stable version of the plugin.