Visits your WordPress website to warm (create) the cache if you have any cache solutions configured.
- Configure cache warming entry points and the depth of the warming;
- Option to add all public site posts (of any type) as entry points;
- Option to add entry point sites sitemaps as entry points;
- Select which types of assets to load, with 4 checkboxes: scripts, styles, images, fonts;
- Set custom URL params (?foo=bar);
- Set custom user agent;
- Set custom cookies;
- Set connection timeout;
- Set speed limit (pages to visit per minute);
- Interval: to run the warming each N minutes;
- Rewrite URLs to HTTPS;
- Visit pages second time without custom URL params (if they are set);
- Warm-up posts (on their publication and edit (Can be seen in Logs -> Triggered)):
- Set custom posts warming interval.
- Use object cache for tree storage, when it’s available.
- Adds a graph to your dashboard with page load time before and after the warming (2 lines) per day.
- Connect to paid service for warming from external global servers.
Bugs report / Questions / Suggestions
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Cache Warmer” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Cache Warmer” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Redundant dashboard query deleted.
- Min PHP version required downgraded to 5.6.20.
- Dashboard query to consider only the previous 30 days.
- Default sitemap priority changed from 0 to 0.5.
- Add terms to the tree query fixed.
- Improved accuracy for server IP address detection.
- Regexes fixed and improved (now work more accurately and catch more links).
- Consider priority for sitemaps.
- Optimized dashboard widget by using a faster query for the dashboard widget.
- Do not get empty afterload time for the dashboard widget.
- Add term links and archives to the posts also.
- Option to sitemaps of entry points as entry points
- Option to add all public site posts (of any type) as entry points.
- Batch size reduced from 10 to 1.
- Post warm details.
- Slow down when hit 429 or 500 error: first 2 times slower for 15 minutes from the previous avg speed, then 8 times slower, then pause for an hour.
- Speed limit is now working properly.
- Show a notification when a page is blocked by Cloudflare or other firewall (403, 502, 504 codes).
- Infinite loop during fake tree creation when the initial passed depth is 0.
- Changelog added.