If someone has an idea they want to bring into the world, now they can start an idea working group on your WordPress! Allows a user to post an idea to an Ideas page at /Ideas/. A BuddyPress group with bbPress forum
are automatically created when this post is published!
-During installation, there is a prompt to auto-install the required plugins: User Submitted Posts, BuddyPress, bbPress and WordPress Classic Editor.
-The User Submitted Posts required plugin is used to provide the way for users to post an Idea.
-The users post appears in wp-admin to be edited and published by the site admin.
-When published, a BuddyPress group with bbPress forum are created automatically!
-Ideas posts are all displayed on the /ideas/ page.
-The Ideas page displays links to the BuddyPress group, a donate url, and has a description of the Idea.
-The data contained in the ideas.xml file is displayed on the /ideas/ page.
-The Ideas from any other sites can be displayed on the /ideas/ page.
1. Use WordPress dashboard > Plugins > Add New to install the Ideas plugin.
2. Installing the plugin will prompt the install of the required plugins: User Submitted Posts, BuddyPress, bbPress, and WordPress Classic Editor.
3. In WP admin > settings > writing > Default editor for all users > Choose Classic Editor.
4. In WP admin > pages, Publish the Ideas page, and the New Idea page.
5. In WP admin > appearance > menus, Create a menu and add the Ideas page to it so it is visible to users.
6. In WP admin > settings > permalinks, Set format to Post name.
7. In WP admin > settings > User Submitted Posts > Plugin Settings > Form Fields > Custom Field > Display but do not require.
8. In WP admin > settings > User Submitted Posts > Plugin Settings > Custom Field > Set Custom Field Label to “Donate link”.
9. In WP admin > settings > User Submitted Posts > Plugin Settings > Categories > Checkbox Ideas.
10. In WP admin > settings > User Submitted Posts > Plugin Settings > Users > Checkbox Require User Login.
11. In WP admin > setings > BuddyPress > Components > Checkbox User Groups.
12. To edit User Submitted Posts fields: WP admin > Posts > post > edit > toolbar > Options > Advanced Panels > checkbox Custom Fields.
13. In WP admin > settings > Ideas, You may include Ideas from other sites and request other sites include yours.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“BigIdeas” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores