Suporte » Plugins » Percentage fee for the developer, on orders placed in WooCommerce

  • valiosoconhecimento

    (@valiosoconhecimento)


    Hey guys! All very well?

    I am developing a WooCommerce based online store for a client and they have allowed me to pass 2% of all sales to me (the developer) in exchange for my services.

    I would like to know if there is any plugin or any way to divide the product value between two accounts, sending 2% to my bank account and the other 98% to my client’s account.

    Thank you for your attention, I await your answers…

    Eduardo Alves

Visualizando 1 resposta (de um total de 1)
  • Luiz Bills

    (@luizbills)

    Pesquise por “split payment”. Hoje em dia já existem vários gateways que fazem isso, como pagarme, pagseguro, stripe, etc. Porém, muito provavelmente você terá que implementar essa parte no plugin de sua preferência.

Visualizando 1 resposta (de um total de 1)
  • O tópico ‘Percentage fee for the developer, on orders placed in WooCommerce’ está fechado para novas respostas.