Make comments management easier by applying some of the simple hacks the Yoast team uses.
This plugin adds some small hacks around core WordPress comments to make them more bearable:
- Cleaner comment notification emails.
- The option to disallow comments below and above a certain length.
- The option to redirect first time commenters to a thank you page.
- An input field on the comment edit screen to change the comment parent ID.
- Links in the admin comments section to email individual commenters.
- A button in the WP toolbar to email all the commenters on a post.
- Adds a comment routing option. This adds a dropdown in a post’s discussion settings, allowing the routing of comment emails to another user.
See the screenshots to get an even better idea of the plugins functionality.
Imagens de tela
Install through your backend
- Search for “yoast comment hacks”, click install.
- You’re done.
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Upload the
yoast-comment-hacksdirectory to the
- Ative o plugin pelo menu “Plugins” no WordPress.
- Configure your settings on the Settings → Comment Hacks screen.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Yoast Comment Hacks” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Fixed: the “Email commenters” link would not be displayed in the WordPress admin bar and in the Comments list.
- Fixed: the “Email commenters” link in the front end admin bar wouldn’t work when jQuery wasn’t enqueued.
- Fixed: the notification emails for new comments would have incorrect content for the Author line and the text displayed before the comment.
- Fix language packs.
- Fixed: comment recipient dropdown would reset on reload of the page.
- Fixed: admin bar CSS showing when no admin bar is showing.
- Limit the roles shown in the comment notifications dropdown to roles that normally exist and can write. Introduces a new filter to allow expanding them.
- Add option to restrict comments that are too long, next to too small.
reply-toheader to comment notification and moderation emails, pointing to the post author.
- Preserve the active tab when saving settings.
[...]from pingback / trackback excerpt in cleaned emails as that’s already included by core.
- Replace link to ARIN with link to ip-lookup.net for details about the IP.
- Refactored code for readability and code quality.
- Refactor upgrade routine to do less DB queries.
Fixes several issues:
- Differentiate between AJAX request and normal POST for nonce checking, fixes #7.
- Make sure comment type isn’t empty in cleaned email, fixes #8.
- Allow setting the comment parent to 0, fixes #10.
- Prevents defaults from being reinstated, fixes #14.
- Adds translator comments to all strings with
- Updates to new version of Yoast i18n, in the process switching from
translate.wordpress.organd removing packaged translations.
yarn.lockand removed no longer needed i18n grunt tasks.
- Add text domain so the plugin can be translated.
- Add comment routing option, adds a dropdown in a post’s discussion settings, allowing the routing of comment emails to another user.
- Initial version.