WooCommerce and Shopify migration is made easy by this plugin.
If you are a Shopify store owner and wish to move over to WordPress for the flexibility and advanced features that WordPress platform provides, WSW plugin is just the tool that is needed.
By simply adding the necessary keys, you can start importing products from Shopify to WordPress website using WooCommerce with just a click of a button. The process and steps to acquire keys are provided in the documentation.
Shopify products can be imported all at once or one at a time individually. Additionally, categories and tags in Shopify can also be imported and they will be converted into WooCommerce categories and tags. Option is available to set the products imported into WooCommerce to Pending, Draft, or publish it directly. Furthermore, product variation info too will be imported.
WSW plugin uses API to connect WordPress / Shopify. It is important that all steps for generating keys and other necessary permissions are executed correctly so that all plugin functions work as expected. If the configurations are not done as necessary, it will cause respective features to not work correctly.
Watch the video to learn how to generate the necessary API keys and the API version
- Easy Shopify WordPress Integration through API
- Shopify Woocommerce Integration
- Shopify to WooCommerce product imports
- Import Shopify products all at once
- Import Shopify one at a time with product ID
- Automatically convert imported Shopify products into WooCommerce products
- Import product variations
- Import products by batch ( 50, 100, 200 )
- Import Shopify categories & tags
- Ignore already imported products when running imports again
- Assign status of imported products to Pending, Drafts, Publish
- Well documented
- Fast support
- Regular Updates
- Multi-channel integration
- eBay WordPress Integration
- Shopify WordPress Integration
- Google Shopping Integration
- Order status sync with tracking.: Essential for print on demand business
- Shopify WooCommerce API Integration
- WooCommerce to Shopify Migration
- Shopify to WooCommerce Orders: Customer name, item name, total amount, discount, tax, shipping, status
- Shopify to WooCommerce Customers: Customer name, customer email, phone number, amount spent, status
- Shopify to WooCommerce Discounts: Discount code, discount, type, discount value
- Shopify to WooCommerce Store Info: Store ID, shop name, domain, email, address, city,number, zipcode, timezone, country, currency,
- Shopify to WooCommerce Shipping Zone: Country, Tax, Weight based shipping rates info, price based shipping rates info
- Shopify to WordPress Pages: Page title, author, page content, published date, status
- Shopify to WordPress Blogs: Blog title, author, blog content, created date
- WooCommerce to Shopify
Imagens de tela
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins & Add New.
- Type \”wsw\” into the Search input and click the \”Search\” button.
- Locate the \”wsw\” in the list of search results and click \”Install Now\”.
- Click the \”Activate Plugin\” link at the bottom of the install screen.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the \”momowsw.zip\” plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the \”Plugins\” screen.
- Locate \”momowsw\” in the list and click the \”Activate\” link.
This plugin is not working. I need help
Please check the Documentation. If you still cannot make it work, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will it import product variation?
Yes, it imports product variation.
How do I connect with my Shopify store?
You will need to generate the necessary keys and add them in plugin’s settings panel. Please check the Documentation
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WSW – Shopify & WooCommerce / WordPress Integration” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Fixed: Import of variation image.
- Fixed: Quantity import of simple product.
- Added: Pagination to imported results.
- Added: Background processing of import product.
- Added: Export Woocommerce product to Shopify
- Added: Go Pro links
- Initial Release