Consider the 8 default post statuses that WordPress uses by default:
* Publish: Viewable by everyone. (publish)
* Future: Scheduled to be published in a future date. (future)
* Draft: Incomplete post viewable by anyone with proper user role. (draft)
* Pending: Awaiting a user with the publish_posts capability (typically a user assigned the Editor role) to publish. (pending)
* Private: Viewable only to WordPress users at Administrator level. (private)
* Trash: Posts in the Trash are assigned the trash status. (trash)
* Auto-Draft: Revisions that WordPress saves automatically while you are editing. (auto-draft)
* Inherit – Used with a child post (such as Attachments and Revisions) to determine the actual status from the parent post. (inherit)
A typical publishing workflow would be:
But what then?
Private? These seem inadapted.
This is where the Unpublished (unpublish) post status provided by this plugin comes into play.
It allows content publishers to assign a dedicated status to content they desire not to be published, and avoid assigning a semantically inaccurate status.
Imagens de tela
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/unpublishdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- What happens when I deactivate the plugin?
When deactivated, all the posts maked Unpublished are not accessible anymore in the wordpress Admin Dashboard.
- What happens when I uninstall the plugin?
When uninstalled, all the posts maked Unpublished are marked Private.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WP Unpublish” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “WP Unpublish” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Fix warning on non-post edit pages
- WC tested up to: 3.9.2
- Bump version and support notice for WordPress 5.0
- First version