MySQL and MariaDB both have improved their spatial support in the last few years, but
it’s not always easy to track down which functions are available in which version.
This tool will check which functions are actually available in your current MySQL or MariaDB database.
Once you know what spatial functions are available you can use your database to do GIS right within WordPress.
For more information on how to use these functions see the following resources:
Imagens de tela
Install this plugin the usual WordPress way, then go to your WordPress dashboard to Tools::Spatial Capabilities. It will
display a table with a list of all known spatial functions from MySQL and MariaDB along with a
simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, indicating if your install has that function.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-spatial-capabilities-checkdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Tools::Spatial Capabilities to see what spatial functions you can use.
No one has actually asked any questions yet.
- Where can I get help with GIS and WordPress?
For community support try WherePress.com, or The Spatial Community.
For commercial support you can contact the plugin developer at Cimbura.com
For fast and short questions you can contact me on twitter
- How can I add more spatial functions?
Upgrade your database to at least MySQL 5.6.1 or MariaDB 5.3.3.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WP Spatial Capabilities Check” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “WP Spatial Capabilities Check” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Now uses WP-GeoMeta-Lib so that custom defined functions from other plugins
- Use the WordPress plugin packaging standards
- WordPress coding standards compliance
- Initial development and testing