Place a shortcode into a post or a page (page recommended) and your sitemap will apear as a list with page numbers.
Shortcode simple example
- Support for both posts and pages
- Support for page numbers and option to place it on top or bottom
- Support for include and exclude pages / posts
- Support for disable posts / pages
- Support for order by and sort order
- No data added to the database
- No settings page added into admin
- Sitemap settings are added through a shortcode added in a page
- WordPress built in functions are used to make a very small code
Shortcode advanced example
[wp_sitemap pages=”false” exclude=”9,21,34″]
- (string) Define a comma-separated list of Page IDs to be excluded from the list (example: ‘exclude=3,7,31’). There is no default value.
- (string) Only include certain Pages or Posts in the sitemap. Like exclude, this parameter takes a comma-separated list of Page IDs. There is no default value.
- (string) Include Posts. Valid values:
- true – Posts are included. (Default)
- false – Posts are not included.
- (string) Include Pages. Valid values:
- true – Pages are included. (Default)
- false – Pages are not included.
- (string) Sorts the list of Posts and Pages in a number of different ways. The default setting is sort newest first by Post / Page date.
- ‘post_date’ – Published Post / Page date. (Default)
- ‘post_title’ – The Post or Page title.
- ‘post_modified’ – The updated Post or Page date.
- ‘comment_count’ – The number of comments on a Post or Page.
- Other fields in the Posts table.
- (string) Change the sort order of the list of Pages (either ascending or descending). The default is ascending. Valid values:
- ‘ASC’ – Sort from lowest to highest.
- ‘DESC’ – Sort from highest to lowest. (Default)
- (string) The position of the page numbers. Valid values:
- ‘top’ – Add page numbers above the sitemap list
- ‘bottom’ – Add the page numbers below the sitemap list (Default)
- ‘both’ – Add page numbers above and below the sitemap list
- (string) Sets the number of Pages and Posts to display. The default is 50.
Shortcode default settings
If you don’t know what this means, just ignore this section.
- exclude => 0
- include => 0
- posts => “true”
- pages => “true”
- sort_column => “post_date”
- sort_order => “DESC”
- paging_position => “bottom”
- post_count => 50
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the folder ‘wp-sitemap’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the shortcode [wp_sitemap] to a post or a page (page rekommended)
- Look at the post / page. Done!
- Where is the settings page?
There are none. You can add settings into the shortcode.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WP Sitemap” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Initial release