Resize.ly is a plugin that goes hand in hand with the Resize.ly dynamic (re)sizing image service.
Please see http://resize.ly for more information.
We’re currently in Beta, thanks for your patience!
- Resizes images on the client side using a cloud based service.
- Enables you to remove all local copies of your thumbnails, ensuring a smaller footprint on your own server.
- Support for all thumbnail sizes.
- Super easy CDN integration.
If you are not a subscribing member to Resize.ly you’ll see small watermarks on your images.
- Upload all the files into your wp-content/plugins directory, be sure to put them into a folder called “wp-resizely”
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Set the various options on the Settings > Resize.ly page
- Use the WordPress media library as you normally would – all thumbnails and images will be handled by Resize.ly
- On the front end, each image will be sized appropriately based on the device accessing the site (finally, responsive images!)
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WP-Resizely – Dynamic image resizing for thumbnails and responsive images” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Removed [resizely] shortcode
- Expanded options on Settings page
- Added tighter image library integration
- Added [resizely] shortcode.
- Initial release.