WP Next Post Navi Plugin can easily add a Previous Post and Next Post link on your blog. You can choose to use buttons or text link.
This plugin gives you customization options to make the buttons blend in with your blog’s theme. So changed the color to match your blog or to make the buttons stand out.
Use custom text as well or choose to show the blog post title.
If you don’t want to use text links or buttons then you have the option to use images. Use your own images or use the ones that comes with the plugin.
When viewing the latest posts on your blog, there will be an option to show a message showing next post coming soon or you can disable it.
You can keep more traffic on your blog. This plugin will encourage your blog visitors to stay on your blog longer and continue reading more blog posts. (This will help to retain your blog visitors and in effect to reduce your bounce rate).
Imagens de tela
- Download zip file and Extract it.
- Upload wp-next-post-navi folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ page in the menu and activate the plugin.
- Upload the zip file to ‘Plugins > Add New’ and then activate the plugin.
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > WP Next Post Navi.
- Choose to navigate within the post category.
- Reverse the next and previous button location
- Choose to use button or text link. Change the button and text color
- You can apply CSS style to Previous and Next Post Links using the CSS Code for Links Box.
- Change custom text to Previous and Next posts instead of Post Titles, you can enable the Option Custom Text and Set Previous & Next Post Text.
- Enable or disable Next Post Coming Soon.
- Change Next Post Coming Soon text.
- Use images for Next or Previous post.
- Where is the best place to show WP Next Post Navi?
Even though this plugin gives you the option to show the navigation links/buttons at the top and bottom of the post, I think it’s best to show it at the bottom of each article.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WP Next Post Navi” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
*New feature added to have rounded corners on Fancy Buttons
*Feature added to enable or disable Fancy Button shadow
*”Next Post Coming Soon…” text size fixed
*Changed “Use Custom Text” from a checkbox to a drop down select
*Plugin description and installation instructions updated
*Few minor bug fixes
*Multiple bug errors fixed
*You can now change the “Next Post Coming Soon…” text
*Change the next post coming soon color
*Change the next post coming soon text color
*Added “Next Post Coming Soon”
*New Donation button added in menu settings
*Added a section with awesome blog posts from plugin author’s blog
*Minor bug fixes has been done on the plugin
*Plugin description and information updated
*You can use your own images for Previous Post or Next Post link
*WP Next Post Navi admin settings updated
*Minor bug error fixed for button hover shadow
*Minor bug error fixed in admin panel
*Hover over links post title bug fixed
*Few minor bugs fixed
*Admin Menu added (Settings>WP Next Post Navi)
*Enable plugin or disable using check box
*Position of button added (below post, above post or both)
*Navigate Within Post Category added
*Reverse Navigation added
*CSS Code for links added
*Enable or disable button for for links added
*Option to change previous post or next post text
*Few bugs were discovered and they were fixed.
*Plugin description updated.
*First version is live.