Get the speed benefits of loading jQuery (and jQuery Migrate) from a CDN while providing a fallback to the local version in the event the CDN is down. It also uses the same version as WordPress does – automagically, so you’re never out of sync.
Loading jQuery from cdnjs
By default, jQuery is loaded from Google with jQuery Migrate being loaded from cdnjs. If you’d like to also load jQuery from cdnjs, add the following to
- Upload the
wp-jquery-plusfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Can you add `feature-x`?
Sure! I’m always open to knew ideas. Just create a new forum post and I’ll take a gander.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WP jQuery Plus” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “WP jQuery Plus” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Restore PHP 5.3 compatability because I’m a nice guy 😉
- Quick-note about PHP 5.4 requirement
- Tested in 3.8
- Updated description about fallback use-case.
- Make sure jQuery is enqueued
- This puppy should be ready to go! Now considered feature-complete.
- Added 3.6 check (since the jQuery handle was changed) and updated accordingly to work in both 3.5 and 3.6.
- Source credits given for local fallback
- Updated readme requirements
- Added local fallback to bundled jQuery in the event CDN is down
- Test push using https://github.com/benbalter/Github-to-WordPress-Plugin-Directory-Deployment-Script
- Removed CURL function (if Google is down, the entire Internet is down)
- Initial release