This plugin uses the api to display each pdf-file(you can do some hacking to the file and add all formats) on your issuu.com-account.
This will display as an embed object.
You need flash activated for this to work.
How to upload on issuu.com:
Log on to issuu.com. In the top right corner, there is a button that says “upload document”.
There you can either upload a file from your computer or from an url. You need to fill in: Title, description, web name, keywords. You can also choose privacy etc.
The file you upload needs to be a pdf and it doesn’t matter where you save it. Remember though: It takes a while for the document to be uploaded and then it also needs to render it to a flash file.
This plugin doesn’t use the pdfs you have on your wordpress installation.
You need to upload the documents to issuu.com
- Add functionality to choose formats
- Change number of objects to display
- More option to the function issuu_viewer()
Imagens de tela
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php issuu_viewer(); ?>in your templates
No one yet!
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WP Issuu Viewer” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Added option to choose the new version of embed issuu
- Choose where to view the fullscreen
- Choose layoutstyle, single or 2 page
- Choose to show flipbuttons on old version
- Changed height and width so you can write %, px, em or any other css-valid format.
- Updated design on admin page
- Added a css-class so you can style the boxes around
- Admin interface to change details.
- Write in file when changing details.