This is a straight forward Plugin that does not require the use of any shortcodes or widgets. Simply head for Settings > WFS Let It Snow and configure your snow flurry! This plugin makes use of Jason Brown’s brilliant jQuery plugin Snowfall, all credit for the snow effect must go to Jason! This is being distributed as a FREE plugin from Winking Frog Studios, we hope you all have a wonderful festive season!
There is a really good chance this plugin will work with earlier versions of WordPress, but the chances are an active site will be at WordPress 4.0 or higher anyway.
Plugin Usage & Shortcodes
Once installed and activated you will find a ‘Let It Snow’ menu item in your Settings. The settings for the plugin are all very straight forward, just play around with them until you get the desired effect.
Developed by Winking Frog Studios
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WFS Let It Snow, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WFS Let It Snow” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
As with the majority of plugins available for WordPress, you can also install WFS Let It Snow manually.
The WordPress codex contains instructions on manually installing plugins.
- Where can I get support for this plugin
You can find all sorts of help and advice on the Winking Frog Studios Helpdesk, where you can also submit a ticket if you can’t find an answer to your query.
- Where do I report bugs for this plugin
Whilst we do our best to keep an eye on the support forum here on the WordPress Plugin Repository, we would prefer you make use of the Winking Frog Studios Helpdesk to report bugs.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WFS Let It Snow” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
2.0.0 – 11 Dec 2015
- Totally re-written from the ground up!
- New – Plugin now correctly notifies you on successful settings save!
- New – Settings for the plugin can be accessed from the Plugins page also.
- New – WFS Let It Snow now removes all settings/options from the db when uninstalled.
- Improved – Translation options are vastly improved!
- Updated – Text domain changed to something more relevant.
- Updated – Settings menu renamed to WFS Let It Snow.
1.0.2 – 01 Dec 2014
- Bug Fixes – Upgraded jQuery Snowfall plugin to version 1.7.2
1.0.1 – 30 Nov 2014
1.0.0 – 30 Nov 2014
- Initial public launch