With this extension when someone searches for products and their search terms match a product category then they will be redirected to that product category instead of the search results.
This is useful if you have products which do not contain the product category name in the title or description as those products wouldn’t appear in search results when someone searches for the product category name.
- Redirects search terms to product categories when matched
- Search term to category match can be in any order
- Lightweight and no configuration required
There are no settings to configure with this extension, once it is activated just try a product search for a product category and you will get redirected to that product category instead of seeing the search results.
For example, if you have a premium hoodies category then search for premium hoodies (or hoodies premium) and it will redirect you to the premium hoodies category instead of showing you the search results.
Note that the redirect will only work if you are using the standard WooCommerce product search which has URLs like this:
- PHP 7.0.0
- WooCommerce 5.0.0
- WordPress 5.4.0
You can install Product Search Category Redirect via:
- Automatic installation
- Manual installation with FTP client
- WordPress dashboard upload
Nothing happened after activating?
There are no settings to configure, see the usage section above to try out the redirects.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Product Search Category Redirect” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Product Search Category Redirect” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
1.1.3 – 2022-12-23
- Changed: Minor dashboard string changes
- Changed: WooCommerce tested up to 7.2.2
- Changed: WordPress tested up to 6.1.1
1.1.2 – 2022-10-21
- Changed: Redirect now uses wp_safe_redirect
- Changed: Code refactoring
- Changed: PHP requires at least 7.0.0
- Changed: WooCommerce requires at least 5.0.0
- Changed: WordPress requires at least 5.4.0
- Changed: WordPress tested up to 6.0.3
1.1.1 – 2022-04-23
- Changed: Code refactoring
- Changed: WordPress tested up to 5.9.3
1.1.0 – 2022-03-25
- Added: wcpscr_product_search_category_translation function
- Added: WooCommerce not installed/activated notice
- Changed: WordPress tested up to 5.9.2
- Fixed: Translations (if included in future) may not load due to load_plugin_textdomain not hooked on init
1.0.1 – 2021-05-27
- Added: Check for empty product categories before attempting redirect
- Changed: Plugin headers and readme
1.0.0 – 2021-05-25
- Initial release