This is VPay payment gateway for WooCommerce.
VPay is a payment solution that enables cashiers and online shopping carts to increase customer loyalty by accepting payments via bank transfer and instantly confirm these payments without depending on the business owner or accountant.
VPay is a payment gateway for businesses to accept payments from customers, either on a recurring or one-time basis. VPay offers an easier, faster and cheaper way for businesses to get paid on their web and mobile applications using convenient payment methods for customers with the highest success rates obtainable.
With VPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce, you can accept payments via:
- Credit/Debit Cards — Visa, Mastercard, Verve (NG)
- Bank transfer (Nigeria)
- USSD (Nigeria)
- Many more coming soon
- Easy Reconciliation. VPay makes it simple for you to balance your books because we handle all the difficult tasks in real time, letting you know who paid for what and when it was paid.
- Start receiving payments instantly—go from sign-up to your first real transaction in as little as 10 minutes
- Simple, transparent pricing—no hidden charges or fees.
- Intelligent fraud detection
- Fully Featured Sandbox
- Understand your customers better through a simple and elegant dashboard
- Access to attentive, empathetic customer support 24/7
- Free updates as we launch new features and payment options
- Clearly documented APIs to build your custom payment experiences
Over 50,000 businesses of all sizes in Nigeria rely on VPay’s suite of products to receive payments and make payouts seamlessly. Sign up on vpay.africa/signup to get started.
This plugin is meant to be used by merchants in Nigeria.
- Accept payment via Mastercard, Visa, Verve, USSD, Bank Transfer.
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page. Accept payment directly on your site
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with me via the contact form on my website here
You can also follow me on Twitter! @myvpayafrica
Imagens de tela
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New from the left-hand menu
- In the search box type VPay WooCommerce Payment Gateway
- Click on Install now when you see VPay WooCommerce Payment Gateway to install the plugin
- After installation, activate the plugin.
VPay Setup and Configuration
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings and click on the Payments tab
- You’ll see VPay listed along with your other payment methods. Click Set Up
- On the next screen, configure the plugin. There is a selection of options on the screen. Read what each one does below.
- Enable/Disable – Check this checkbox to Enable VPay on your store’s checkout
- Title – This will represent what your users see during checkout.
- Description – This controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Use this space to give more details to customers about what VPay is and what payment methods they can use with it.
- Test Mode – Check this to enable test mode. When selected, the fields in step six will say “Test” instead of “Live.” Test mode enables you to test payments with your sandbox details before going live. You can uncheck this when your store is ready to accept real payments.
- Transaction_Charge – Amount to be charged to paying customer in addition to the order amount above. This amount must be greater than 0 and will share currency with order amount.
- Transaction_Charge_Type – Either flat or percentage. This indicates how the payment total should be computed using the order amount and txn_charge above. E.g. order amount = 1000, txn_charge = 5, txn_charge_type = “percentage” then total = 1000 + (1000 * 5%) = 1000 + 50 = 1050.
- API Keys – The next two text boxes are for your VPay API keys, which you can get from your VPay Dashboard. If you enabled Test Mode in step four, then you’ll need to use your sandbox API keys here. Otherwise, you can enter your live keys.
Click on Save Changes to update the settings.
We strongly recommend that you set a Webhook URL on your VPay dashboard. This way, whenever a transaction is complete on your store, we’ll send a notification to the Webhook URL, which will update the order and mark it as paid. You can set this up by using the URL in red at the top of the Settings page. Just copy the URL and save it as your webhook URL on your VPay dashboard under Settings > Webhooks tab.
If you do not find VPay on the Payment method options, please go through the settings again and ensure that:
- You’ve checked the “Enable/Disable” checkbox
- You’ve entered your API Keys in the appropriate field
- You’ve clicked on Save Changes during setup
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“VPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.