Ultimate solution for purchase control and quantity limits
WC Min Max Quantities is the most powerful quantity, price, and step control manager plugin created for WooCommerce store owners. You can set both minimum and maximum purchase limits for individual products or categories or globally to prevent overselling and underselling your products.
Set minimum and maximum limits for the product quantity itself, order quantities, or total cart amounts in WooCommerce. You can set quantity and price thresholds for both simple and variable products. You can also specify rules that will only apply to the cart. These amazing features of WC Min Max Quantities will allow you to restrict customers from purchasing items if the product quantity and/or price conditions are not met.
✨ This plugin is ideal for store owners who want to:
- Control their inventory stock efficiently
- Lower their inventory cost
- Maximize their profit margin
- Avoid the shortage of inventory stock
- Keep their products in stock always
- Reach more potential customers
WC Min Max Quantities is a versatile and powerful plugin when it comes to use cases. For ensuring a smooth and efficient purchase process, WC Min Max Quantities provides you with complete control over your product quantities for each product and variation to align with your business requirements.
✨ With WC Min Max Quantities, you can:
- Set minimum and maximum purchase quantities for WooCommerce products
- Enforce quantity limits to prevent customers from purchasing insufficient or excessive quantities
- Customize error messages to communicate quantity requirements effectively
- Streamlined purchase process by setting quantity limits across your entire store or for specific products
- Enhance the overall shopping experience for your customers
💻 Find Out More:
✨ WC MIN MAX QUANTITIES FEATURES:
- Minimum Product Quantity: Products cannot be purchased if the quantity is less than the minimum quantity limit.
- Maximum Product Quantity: Products cannot be purchased if the quantity is greater than the maximum quantity limit.
- Minimum Product Total Amount (PRO): If the total amount is less than the minimum amount limit, products cannot be purchased.
- Maximum Product Total Amount (PRO): Products cannot be purchased if the total amount exceeds the maximum amount limit.
- Product Quantity Steps/Quantity Groups: If the quantity is not within the predefined quantity step/group, the product cannot be purchased.
- User Role Based Min Max Rules (PRO): Set product quantity, category quantity, product total, category total, and cart limits based on specific user roles.
- Minimum Order Quantity: If the quantity is less than the minimum order quantity, the order will be canceled.
- Maximum Order Quantity: If the quantity exceeds the maximum quantity, the order will not be processed.
- Minimum Order Value/Amount: Orders that are less than the minimum amount will not be processed.
- Maximum Order Value/Amount: If the amount exceeds the maximum amount, the order will be canceled.
- Minimum Category Quantity (PRO): Products cannot be purchased if the product quantity of a category is less than the minimum quantity limit.
- Maximum Category Quantity (PRO): Products cannot be purchased if the product quantity of a category is greater than the maximum quantity limit.
- Minimum Category Total (PRO): If the product total amount of a category is less than the minimum amount limit, products cannot be purchased.
- Maximum Category Total (PRO): If the product total amount of a category exceeds the maximum amount limit, products cannot be purchased.
- Minimum Category Product (PRO): Products cannot be purchased if the product quota of a category is less than the minimum limit.
- Maximum Category Product (PRO): Products cannot be purchased if the product quota of a category exceeds the maximum limit.
- Create Rules for Specific Products or Globally: You have the ability to set rules per product or for the entire store.
- Ignore Minimum/Maximum Rule: You can ignore the minimum/maximum rules for any specific product
- Disable Category Rule (PRO): You can ignore the minimum/maximum rules for any specific category.
- Enable Multiple Vendor Support (PRO): Your vendors can implement their own rules if you’re using WCFM, Multivendor X, Dokan, etc. multivendor plugins for your WooCommerce store.
- Set Limits for Each Product Variation (PRO): Minimum/maximum quantity, minimum/maximum amount, and quantity steps for product variations and categories are all supported.
- Allow Combination for Variable Products (PRO): Instead of using each variation rule, you can use combined rules.
- Translations (PRO): Set customizable text/message for any restriction error that will appear if It doesn’t meet the Min Max requirements/conditions.
💢 Supercharge Your WooCommerce Store With Our Other Plugins:
Imagens de tela
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- MariaDB version 10 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Minx Max Quantities for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click “Add New”.
In the search field type “Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found the plugin you can view details about it such as plugin version, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wc-mix-max-quantitiesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Can I set different quantity limits for different products?
Yes, the Min Max Quantities Plugin allows you to set unique minimum and maximum purchase quantities for each product and product variation. You have complete control over these quantity limits.
Can I apply different values for different variations of the same variable product?
Yes, you can apply different values for different variations of the same variable product and also you can apply the same rules for variables combined.
From where do I get the documentation?
You have to visit the site to view the documentation/user manual.
Will the plugin restrict customers from purchasing more than the maximum quantity?
Yes, customers will not be able to add more than the specified maximum quantity of a product to their cart. The plugin ensures that the maximum quantity limit is reached.
Can I customize the error messages for quantity requirements?
Yes, the Min Max Quantities Plugin provides options to customize the error messages displayed to customers when they try to add quantities outside the set limits. You can effectively communicate the quantity requirements to your customers.
Can I set quantity limits across my entire store or only for specific products?
With the Min Max Quantities Plugin, you have the flexibility to set quantity limits either globally across your entire store or for specific products and variations. The choice is yours.
Which min/max rule takes priority over the other?
There are multiple levels of min/max rules that you can assign to your products. The rules have a hierarchy to prioritize one rule over the other. Find below the priority of min/max rules from high to low:
⏫ Product variation. [Premium]
⏫ Category. [Premium]
How can I suggest a new feature?
We would love to hear your ideas! Feel free to open a new issue here to request your feature.
What if I set the min-max product quantity or price value to zero?
Setting Min-Max product quantity or price to zero will not function as a rule.
What is quantity step or step count?
If your customers want to purchase a product, the minimum quantity of the product will be shown on the single product page and the cart page by default. If the customer intends to increase the product quantity from the product page or in the cart, it will increase collectively accordling to the step count rule.
How can I override global settings with a single product min-max condition?
From the product page, go to general settings and select override global settings, and put values where necessary.
How to ignore global Min-Max rules?
From the product page, go to general settings and select ignore min/max rules, and doing so, it will abrogate all min/max rules for the product.
Can I set the min-max rule for the variable products?
Yes, you can set the min/max quantity rule for the parent product. You can choose any number of variations within the given condition in the parent product.
Does the cart have a separate min/max rule?
Yes, you need to set a separate cart rule from the settings. Whatever min/max rule you set, whether global or per product, the cart rule will eventually get priority.
What if I do not set the cart rule?
The cart will maintain the global or product rules if the cart rule is not set.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“WC Min Max Quantities – Set Minimum/Maximum Quantity & Price Limit with Step Control for WooCommerce” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
“WC Min Max Quantities – Set Minimum/Maximum Quantity & Price Limit with Step Control for WooCommerce” foi traduzido para 3 localizações. Agradecemos aos tradutores por suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
1.1.7 (15 Nov 2023)
- Fix: Compatibility with WP v6.4
1.1.6 (22nd Oct 2023)
- Fix: Settings page link from plugin meta links not working
- Fix: When max limit is reached, alert message showing wrong quantity.
- Fix: Select2 hover color issue
1.1.5 (17th Sep 2023)
- Fix: PHP 8.1 deprecated issue
- Fix: Compatability with WP v6.3
- Fix: Compatability with WC v8.1
- Add: WooCommerce HPOS/COT feature
- Enhance: Core codebase
1.1.4 (16th Aug 2022)
- Fix – Compatability with WP v6.3
- Fix – Compatability with WC v8.0
1.1.3 (11th Nov 2022)
- Fix: Optimized the code for better performance.
- Fix – Compatability with WP v6.1
- Fix – Compatability with WC v7.1
1.1.1 (24th May 2022)
- Fix – Fix typo
- Fix – Rearrange action links
- Fix – Compatability with WP v6.0.0
- Fix – Compatability with WC v6.5.1
1.1.0 (25th January 2022)
- Enhance – Full rewritten plugin
- Enhance – Product min/max restrictions on the product page
- Enhance – Step count for increasing and decreasing product quantity
- Enhance – Product exclusion from min/max rules
- Enhance – Set min/max quantity for variable products
1.0.9 (27th May 2022)
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.7.2
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v5.3.0
1.0.8 (7th April 2020)
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.4
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v4.0.1
1.0.7 (11th March 2020)
- Fix – Rule is not applying on product
- Enhance – Options improved
- Compatibility with WP v5.3.2
- Compatibility with WC v4.0.0
1.0.6 (17th December 2019)
- Fix – Hook not firing for pro
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.3.1
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v3.8.1
1.0.5 (23rd November 2019)
- Compatibility with WP v5.3
- Compatibility with WC v3.8
1.0.4 (31st October 2019)
- Compatibility with WP v5.2.4
- Compatibility with WC v3.7.1
1.0.3 (3rd October 2019)
- Enhance setting page
1.0.2 (24th September 2019)
- Fix wrong notice in checkout page
- Compatibility with WC
- Compatibility with WP
1.0.1 (9th April 2019)
- Fix WC settings disappear
- Fix Checkout page hide checkout button On failed requirements
- Enhance Single product Min/Max Price
- Enhance Add checkout show/hide settings
- Enhance New dedicated settings page
- Compatibility with WC
- Compatibility with WP
1.0.0 (7th October 2018)
- Initial Release