Used Media Identifier is built to find and eliminate the risks of over-using same images for your posts from your WordPress media library.
An advantage to e-commerce business owners and designers- this plugin will automatically highlight the images that are identical from your existing gallery and file names via WordPress admin panel.
If you have a bulk of images and you are not able to find the used images which is used in different area in the website then this plugin will helps you to find the used images from media library.
Features that you’ll love
Automate bulk image duplication analysis
Create and manage image icon
Supports custom label
Highlight used Images
Imagens de tela
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download ZIP file from your WordPress website.
- Log into your website administrator panel.
- Go to “Add New” option from the plugin’s dashboard and click on “Upload Plugin” then, click on “Install Now”.
- Ensure your image upload folder is writable and then click on “Activate Plugin”.
- You will see media section in wp-admin.
- Does this plugin duplicate custom labels too?
- Does this plugin consider image Meta description too?
- Can I remove custom label image?
Yes, you can remove custom label image by clicking on checkbox under “Remove Image”.
- What if I want to change my image icon?
Yes, you can by browsing your new icon by clicking on checkbox under “Select Icon”.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Used Media Identifier” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.