Uqrate monetizes your comments sections and increases your site’s visibility. Your readers want to engage, and you want to get paid. Let’s align those two wants.
This plugin services your comments section, which is paired to a channel of your making at Uqrate. The purpose, design and dynamics of our platform is to lower the inertia of converting your followers to paid sponsors. It’s a freemium-subscriptions model.
Though WordPress market share is spectacular (40%+) and growing, each of its content creators acts as a lone operator. That means your traffic is at the mercy of one or two gatekeepers and their momentary whims. This is an inversion of the open internet model, and is not good for anyone.
By connecting to Uqrate through the plugin, the WordPress community forms a single-sign-on social network sans gatekeeper. Every member of the Uqrate society is a first-class citizen having the authority to moderate any comment replying to theirs. Hence the namesake: You curate.
Imagens de tela
Install From WordPress.org
- Add the plugin from your Dashboard’s Plugins > Add New menu by Keyword search for
uqrate. Select Install.
- From the Plugins page, select Activate under the plugin name.
- At the Dashboard’s Settings > Uqrate, enter your Uqrate API key.
Install From Uqrate.org
- Downloaded the plugin from Uqrate.
- Upload it at your WordPress Dashboard under Plugins > Add New page using the Upload Plugin button.
- Follow steps 2 and 3 of the WordPress.org procdure (above).
Uqrate API Key
- Login or Signup to your Uqrate account.
- Add a channel to associate with your blog.
- Get API Key. Copy/paste it into the form provided at the Settings > Uqrate page of your WordPress Dashboard menu.
The plugin requires this secret API key to access Uqrate services.
- WordPress 5.0 or higher
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- MySQL 5.6 or higher
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Uqrate” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
Release Date – 15 September 2022
- The first release.
- Designed and tested for WordPress stacks of 2018 and newer.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.0+
- Compatible with PHP 5.6+
- Compatible with MySQL 5.5.59+
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0.2
- Tested across popular templates