This plugin posts different charts from Yandex.Metrika on page.
There is a widget, showing the most popular pages in last days.
Go to Example Page to see how this plugin works.
This plugin uses amCharts v.2 Java-Script version.
- Upload ‘/ti-stat/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Settings->Ti Stat’ and enter your account name and password
- Choose site, which statistic you want to share
- Add to any page or post [ystat] shortcode
- Add widget to sidebar
Q: Plugin shows text(countries, gender etc) in Russian, can I switch it to English?
A: This plugin shows information in form that Yandex.Metrika does. There is no way to change language for now.
Q: How can I edit charts settings&
A: Edit .xml files in wp-content/plugins/ti-stat/settings. You can use amcharts online editor to generate proper xml code.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“TI Stat” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- NEW: Tabs for settings
- NEW: Some visualisation settings for Traffic and Hourly charts can be changed in admin menu
- FIX: Added timestamp in files links to override caching
- FIX: disabled ti_stat_options autoload.
- FIX: Error in admin menu, when widget is not used.
- FIX: Added missing xml files with graph settings.
- FIX: Error in widget when Yandex.Metrika service is not avaliable. Shows cached data.
- FIX: Dropdown list for selecting schedule time.
- FIX: Better work with cache.
- NEW: Rebuilding cache on schedule (WP-Cron)
- NEW: Option in admin menu to force cache rebuild
- FIX: Correct work with charts attribute
- NEW: Line charts use XML cache
- FIX: Fixed some errors
- NEW: pieReport class
- NEW: Report settings
- NEW: Pie reports cache stored on disk
- NEW: Report source
- NEW: Widget settings
- FIX: bug with multiple sites
- NEW: Uninstall process
- NEW: Widget to show most visited post/pages
- NEW: Shortcode attribute ‘charts’. Coma-separeted charts names, posible: “traffic,hourly,countries,age,gender”
- FIX: Changed java-script dir
- FIX: Some authentification errors
- NEW: Shortcode [ystat]
- NEW: Oauth authorisation
- NEW: Visitors by date, gender pie chart, age pie chart, countries pie chart, visitors by hour