Spaces Engine for WP Job Manager is a must-have extension to connect your SPaces with the best WordPress job board plugin.
For a full list of features, documentation, screenshots and videos, head to the plugin page.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard->Plugins->Add New
- Search for Spaces Engine for WP Job Manager using search option
- Find the plugin and click Install Now button
- After installation, click on Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.
Where can I find answers to any questions?
We keep a fully updated FAQs on our website. Please check there first.
If your question still isn’t answered, feel free to open a support ticket via our contact form.
27 março, 2023
Spaces Engine is a plugin dedicated to the BuddyBoss platform and WP Job Manager addon greatly expands its capabilities. I use it and higly recommend. This is something like "Pages" in Facebook, but currently also an excellent directory plugin for BuddyBoss. Yes - these are not free solutions (I don't mean this addon), but if someone is serious about their own alternative to Facebook for the needs of their company, group, etc., then here they will find amazing possibilities based on the WordPress system, where we know: expandability are almost endless…
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Spaces Engine for WP Job Manager” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Spaces Engine for WP Job Manager” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- [NEW] Jobs now appear in their respective Space feeds
- [IMPROVED] Applications integration behaviour
- [FIXED] issue with locales
- [FIXED] issue with Space non-owners unable to create or edit jobs
- Minor styling and translation updates
- [NEW] Support for Applications Deadline add-on
- [IMPROVED] Styling for expired listings
- [FIXED] Issue where salary wasn’t displayed for some locales
- [FIXED] Critical error when initiating the dependency checker
- [FIXED] Issue with job application screen toggling incorrectly
- Minor styling updates
- The start of it all