Sg Checkout Location Picker for WooCommerce helps customers to mark their geo location on google map in woocommerce checkout page.This is Geocoding (Address to Map) plugin.
What is Geocoding?
Geocoding is the method of converting addresses (like “1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA”) into geographic coordinates (like latitude 37.423021 and longitude -122.083739), which you can use to place markers on a map, or position the map. This checkout location picker plugin is working on the basis of Geocoding.
Translating a location/marker on the map into a human-readable address, is known as reverse geocoding.
How does it work?
This is a Woocommerce plugin which can be installed on your WordPress CMS. It shows a google map in billing and shipping address where your customers can pinpoint the exact location on the map during checkout. This map marker can be used as a validation to the address entered by the user.
How does it benefit?
This plugin confirms the location using maps from the customer end itself. This will help the vendors to correctly deliver the products without any further calls or asking for directions. This can save time and ensure fine delivery and can increase the customer satisfaction.
Main Features [FREE]
- Google map geolocation used.
- No Complex Settings.
- Easy to install.
Main Features [Premium version]
Sg Woocommerce Checkout Location Picker Pro(Address to Map) . Premium version available.
- Address to Map (Geocoding Plugin)
- Easiest Configuration option.
- Showing billing and shipping maps in admin orders as metabox.
- Actively updating.
- Option for toggle show map and hide map in front end.
- Premium customer support.
Looking for Reverse Geocoding (Map to Address) plugin?
Sg WooCommerce Delivery Location Map Picker (Map to Address) helps customers to fetch their current address from the map and autofill shipping fields. This plugin can also save multiple delivery addresses for a single user.
– Map to Address(Reverse geocoding) plugin.
– Fetches current location and autofill address details.
– Save multiple locations for delivery.
– Autofill address from map.
– Choose delivery address from saved addresses.
Imagens de tela
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Advanced” tab.
- Click on the sub tab for “Location Picker Settings”.
- Configure your settings.
How to get Google Map Api
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Click the project drop-down and select or create the project for which you want to add an API key.
- Click the menu button and select APIs & Services > Credentials.
- On the Credentials page, click Create credentials > API key.
- The API key created dialog displays your newly created API key.
- The new API key is listed on the Credentials page under API keys.
(Remember to restrict the API key before using it in production.)
How to hide longitude and latitude text fields?
if you want to show only map and hide longitude and latitude text fields, it can be done through plugin setting.
Enable “show only map” check box in settings.
Can i show google map picker only in shipping details?
Yes. You can show map in billing details, shipping details or both same time. Please check plugin settings.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Checkout Location Picker for WooCommerce” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 6.7
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 6.6
- Improvement: Code tested with wordpress version of 6.0
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 6.4
- Feature: Buy premium version links added in plugins page.
- Feature: Plugin settings page sidebar added for some helpfull links.
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 6.1.1
- Improvement: Code tested with wordpress version of 5.9
- Fix: Some minor fixes solved.
- Fix: Added plugin deactivation survey working properly.
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 5.9.0
- Improvement: Code tested with wordpress version of 5.8.2
- Feature: deactivate feedback option added
- Fix: restricted js file for checkout page only
- Feature: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 5.3.0
- Feature: Hooks added before and after of map title and map in billing and shipping section: sgitsclp_before_billing_title, sgitsclp_after_billing_title, sgitsclp_before_billing_map, sgitsclp_after_billing_map, sgitsclp_before_shipping_title, sgitsclp_after_shipping_title, sgitsclp_before_shipping_map, sgitsclp_after_shipping_map
- Fix: shipping latlong same as billing latlong if shipping address is not different
- Fix: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 5.2.2
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 4.6.1
- Improvement: Unwanted files and codes are removed
- Improvement: Minified js files used.
- Improvement: add map billing & shipping options moved to top in setting page.
- Improvement: long and lat fields in front end validation.
- Improvement: content translate ready.
- Fix: Map link generated is corrected.
- Fix: Conditional map links in admin order screen.
- Feature: Setting option for add custom label for map.
- Fix: Map not showing in some cases.
- Optimised codes.
- Added more screenshots and documentations.
- initial free version