If you use Schedulicity* for booking appointments or classes, you can embed your calendar into your site using our shortcode generator. All you need is your 6-character unique business key, which you can find by logging into your account or by emailing email@example.com.
- Customizable buttons and two options for widget styles
- Support for multiple Schedulicity accounts
- Easy setup with live support from our customer service Rockstars
If you don’t already have a Schedulicity account, you can start for free right now.
You guys rock. I’ve only been using Schedulicity for a couple of days and already have clients booking online and loving it. Not to mention you have the best customer service around.
Andrea – Omaha, NE
After finishing the start-up for Schedulicity, it was 7:00pm before I sent out my email announcements. It’s 10pm now and I just had my 5th booking. $$$. SMILING!… just made me more than $500.
Tammie – Friendswood, TX
I’m really loving you guys. I’m not very tech savvy, but you guys are making this system easy for me to use. It all makes sense.
Laura – Richfield, MN
Not a Schedulicity user yet? Sign up for a business account — it only takes a few minutes.
Note: This plugin is only available to users in the U.S. and Canada.
Imagens de tela
- Install the plugin and activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ and click ‘Schedulicity Setup.’
- Insert your 6 character Biz Key (directions on page).
- Select your preffered widget type and save the settings.
- Paste the [schedule_now] shortcode onto any page/post that you want to display your calendar.
- Who uses Schedulicity?
Hair stylists, massage therapists, chiropractors – anyone with an appointment based business.
- Is it free?
YES! The plugin is free and so is your account with Schedulicity.
- Can more than one Schedulicity user use the plugin on the same site?
Yes. Please see the section about using the Schedulicity plugin for 2 or more users, found on the plugin settings page (available after install).
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Schedulicity – Easy Online Scheduling” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Schedulicity – Easy Online Scheduling” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Improvement: Edits to settings to make it easier to use/understand
- Fix: Temporary modification to plugin to improve display of embedded widget
- New: Improved button styles
- New: Improved button shortcode builder
- Fix: Allow new button styles to work with WP paragraph styling
- Fix: Improved compatibility with encrypted links
- Fix: Updated http references and application screenshots
- Fix: Updated shortcode rendering to work with WP 4.3
- Fix: Fixed issue where some users routed to main site page on mobile schedule now buttons.
- Compatibility with #thenewschedulicity
- Added shortcode generator
- Updated Demo Site
- Improved Settings Page
- Made embedded widget responsive
- Bug Fix: fixes array_filter error on line 46
Improved Code and more flexible shortcode management
Some basic cleanup
Removed Responsive Widget, due to scheduling issues with Internet Explorer.
Added functionality for multiple Schedulicity accounts.
Added Schedule Now Buttons and recommendation for dealing with responsive widget I.E. issue.
Fixed scrolling issue.
Fixed so widgets would display inline with text instead of at top of page.