The main propose of this plugin is to view COVID-19 case statistics in worldwide. you can easily install the plugin and use the shortcode to view the data on their website.our latest version with more features will be coming soon. This plugin is free to use.
DR SARA COVID plugin communicates with an API. This API does not send any personal or identifiable information.source data from Johns Hopkins University, the New York Times, and Worldometers to give you a comphrehensive view of the data.
* Data can be updated after updated in https://disease.sh/v2/
* Link of API https://disease.sh/v2/
*Multiple Layout select option.
*Language Selection Option.
- Simply Display Today/ Yesterday Covid Records.
- Place the shortcode anywhere [dr-sara-covid-display]
- Hide and show county flag
- Select country option.
- Geo Location Tracking Option.
- Every Customizable Design Option.
- Sarala Phuyal & Ravi Khadka
Imagens de tela
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/dr-sara-coviddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->DR SARA COVID screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Can I Display Data by countrywise ?
- Can I Choose to display today or yesterday data ?
- Can I hide country flag ?
- How to use shortcode ?
- where you want to display covid records just place the shortcode [dr-sara-covid-display]
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“DR SARA COVID” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Keep Update with us we are working on further development.
display covid records in post and page.