An exclusive Responsive Slick Slider built on Slick JS that make your website very impressive and impactful.
Give ravishing look to your website with beautiful banners, informative videos and nice slide transitions.Multiple sliders can be added and displayed on different pages using a simple short code.
All it takes is 3 easy steps to make your website stand out from rest of your competitors.
- Install the plugin
- Add slides
- Display on frontend using short code.
Read How to use? section to find out more about the slider configurations
Need Support? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capability to build responsive WordPress slider in a seconds.
- Add unlimited images and videos.
- With the slider you can add for the images/videos title, description and set link on it.
- Slider looks great on all cross browsers and various devices.
- Compatible MP4(HTML5), embedded YouTube & Vimeo videos in slides.
- Manage to show/hide Title(Caption) and description in iPad and iPhone view (Devices).
- Manage Slider ordering.
- Multi-language support.
- Auto play slider options.
- Auto pause on mouse over.
- Best slider transitions effects.
- Manage slide On/Off options.
- Provision to add different images for iPad and iPhone view.
- Select page or post which you want display the Responsive Slick Slider.
- Support HTML tags in title and description.
- Possibility to use unlimited slider in one page.
How to use?
- Install Plugin via WordPress Admin – Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Configure Slider Settings Go To Admin >> Responsive Slick Slider >> Add Slider
- Call the Slider in the WordPress Front-end using below shortcodes
Put This Direct in any page – [vsz_slick_slider id=”specific-slider-id”]
Use below PHP code to put in PHP file
<?php echo do_shortcode(’[vsz_slick_slider id=’specific-slider-id’]’);?>
GPLv2 – https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Imagens de tela
Install via WordPress Admin
- Ready the zip file of the plugin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- On the upper portion click the Upload link
- Using the file upload field, upload the plugin zip file here and activate the plugin
Install via FTP
- First unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for Responsive Slick Slider and activate it
- Start adding sliders in ‘Responsive Slick Slider’ menu in WordPress
- The shortcodes and php code are generated automatically by the plugin. Just copy and paste it.
Can I create more than one slider?
Does your slider support: videos?
Yes. It support MP4(HTML5) video, YouTube & Vimeo slides.
Is it possible to display multiple slider on single page?
How to change slider name?
To change the name just click on it’s name.
What to do if slider plugin not work?
If plugin does not work on website, contact our support Team via following email address: email@example.com.
If you think, that you found a bug in our slider plugin or have any question contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will solve within 24 hours.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Responsive Slick Slider WordPress” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5
- Small tweaks related jQuery.migrate
- Fixed layout issue.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.2
- Page list displayed in terms of Parent-Child format
- Issue fixed for the media file when minified css
- Minor code changes.
- Fixed layout issue.
- Add Navigation Arrow option in Slider options
- Add link Button Text option
- Fixed slider related issue
- Allow the HTML tag in title
- Fixed issues related to Opacity and position related in responsive layout
- Minor code/ code documentation tweaks