Repeater Entries Widget – Let users to enter as many entries as they want in widget with repeater fields like caption, description, image, etc.
Repeater Entries Widget Features
- Supports repeated entries with optional fields like caption, description, image, etc.
- External or internal links on caption, image.
- Target window can be choosed to open links.
- Read more button with full and short description.
- Full description supports toggling of content for each entry.
- Manages alignment of content in left, right or center.
- Allows image resizing with full image, thumbnail, medium, large or custom options.
- Multiple widgets can be added to any widget area.
- Allows to add or remove entries from widget.
- Easily manageable entries which are nicely arranged in accordion view.
PHP version : 5.3 and latest
WordPress : WordPress 3.0 and latest
Imagens de tela
- Install “Repeater Entries Widget” either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress Admin and do required settings of the widget.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets and add “Repeater Entries Widget” to any widget area.
- You can add/remove rows after giving widget title and saving the widget once.
- Your added entries will be displayed in frontend.
How to change the setting for Repeater Entries Widget ?
- Go to wordpress admin panel.
- Select the “Settings” tab.
- Then select the sub option of “Repeater Entries Widget”.
- Here you can setup the plugin options.
How many entries allowed for “Repeater Entries Widget” ?
Up to 30 entries allowed for “Repeater Entries Widget”.
Is it allowed the video in entries widget ?
No, video is not allowed in entries widget.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Repeater Entries Widget” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
1.4 – 30/05/2022
- Change – Tested in latest WP and make some design changes.
1.3 – 24/08/2020
- Change – Donation link and author name updated.
1.2 – 31/03/2020
- Fix – Bug fixing.
1.1 – 10/07/2019
- Fix – Bug fixing and remove unwanted code.
- Initial Release