Related King Pro gives you an easy ability to display related posts on your site. The related posts are based on the tags on each post.
When output, Related King Pro will get posts in order of the amount of tags that match the post your calling the plugin on.
With Related King Pro you have a few options including how many related posts will display at one time, whether not not to display images,
the width and height of the image output and whether you require a placeholder (mainly for development using the placehold.it images).
Related King Pro uses a smart imaging system where it will search for your images within the post in a couple of areas.
It will first look for the feature image of the post. If this is not set, it will search the content for the first image inserted. If that then doesn’t exist, it will either, depending
on the placeholder setting, it will display no image code or a placeholder image in its place.
Related King Pro outputs an image (if one exists) and the title with links to the article on both surrounded by a number of containers with enough classes on them to
enable you to style them to your requirements.
There is bare CSS that comes with Related King Pro which allows you to style the related articles any way you need to.
You can use Related King Pro in two ways, either shortcode or widget. Both have the same settings available.
If you have any suggestions or would like to see a feature in the plugin, please let me know in the support forum.
Any issues you are having, I’d also love to know, so again, please let me know using the support forum.
Imagens de tela
- Download and unzip the zip file onto your computer
- Upload the ‘relatedkingpro’ folder into the
/wp-content/plugins/directory (alternatively, install the plugin from the plugin directory within the admin)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the widget into your sidebar and modify the settings or insert the shortcode into a post or theme template.
- After activating this plugin, my site has broken! Why?
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Related King Pro” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Update to KPP section with release of new plugin
- Created local copy of Font Awesome as requested by WordPress
- Major styling update to settings page
- Update to KPP Page styling and layout
- Tweak to code to force setting false to images actually works
- Update to KPP page styling and layout
- Update to incorrect info in help screen
- Update to KPP page with new plugin details
- Issue with widget code at installation