It is currently in early stage of development and provides very basic functionality.
We are looking forward to add more functionality with our upcoming releases.
Currently it offers login, password reset and a basic user profile with default fields.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/peoplepressdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit Dashboard->PeoplePress->settings and click on “Pages” tab
- Please click on “Create” buttons to create each page or you may assign existing pages.
- Save settings.
- Please make sure pretty permalink is enabled.
- That’s it. Enjoy.
- Is it compatible with Multisite?
Not yet. We are working on it.
- Where can I get support?
Please use plugin’s forum here.
- Is custom profile field types supported?
Not yet. It is coming in the near future.
- How to show users list?
Use shortcode [pp_users_list is_directory=1]
- My profile page is giving 404?
Please make sure pretty permalink is enabled. Yoy may try flushing permalink.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“PeoplePress” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Initial public release.