Customize WordPress pagination URL. You can change ‘page’ to anything else. For example, ‘http://www.yourwebsite.com/page/5/’ -> ‘http://www.yourwebsite.com/seite/5/’. After activating plugin you can set the new value in Plugin Editor. After actualization of the plugin file, don’t forget to run Permalink Options and click on ‘Save changes’ button. Now you can see your new – more friendly URLs 🙂
How to install:
- Upload ‘page-translator’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the new value instead of ‘page’ in ‘wp-admin/plugin-editor.php?file=page-translator/page-translator.php’
- Run ‘wp-admin/options-permalink.php’ and click on ‘Save changes’ button.
- Now you can see your new – more friendly URLs 🙂
Possible interactions with some plugins:
- If you are using plugins like ‘WP Super Cache’ which saves the pages on server, maybe it will be necessary to delete the cache so the changes can take affect immediately.
- Some plugins which changes URL, like ‘WP No Category Base’ or ‘WP-No-Tag-Base’, can operate with ‘page’ in their code. So it will be necessary to change the word ‘page’ to your new word manually in the code of this plugin via Plugin Editor.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Page Translator” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Changed default value to ‘page’ so the plugin won’t change your URLs until you write your new word instead of ‘page’.