This plugin allows you to show a simple notice to alert your users about server maintenance, new product launches etc.
Features / Benefits
- Enter text an the message will be shown to your users.
- For logged in users the notice will be shifted by 28px (because WP admin bar is obstructing the notice)
- Rich text editor to enter notice text
- Use nice color pickers to select the colors for notice text, background and link color (if any).
- Supports text and HTML
- The notice can be shown on top of all content or to push the content down
- You can choose to show the notice on all pages/posts or on the home page only
- Optionally show a close button. When a notice is closed/dismissed it won’t be shown again until the message is changed or more than 2 days have passed.
- Change the font size of the box
Live demo powered by WPDemo.net
The support is handled here: https://github.com/orbisius/orbisius-simple-notice/issues
Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support as we might not see it on time.
Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) | Custom Plugin, Web & SaaS app Development by Orbisius.com
Imagens de tela
- Unzip the package, and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How to use this plugin?
Just install the plugin and activate it. The feedback text appear in the public area
How to remove the powered by?
If you don’t want to give us credit you can do that from the options or by using the filter below. Add this to your functions.php or custom plugin
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Orbisius Simple Notice” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Added z-index so the links in the message are clickable.
- Made sure that links have underline
- Fixed links in the readme file.
- Added demo link
- Added Requires PHP tag in the readme
- Tested with WP 5.6
- Switched all links to https
- Removed some external sharing sites
- Changed non-ssl links to protocol relative ones
- Removed some tracking ids from some sharing widgets.
- Moved preview higher so the user doesn’t have to scroll to see it.
- Tested with WP 4.6
- Do not render when it’s ajax call
- Tested with WP 4.1
- Replacing any shortcodes used in the notice box.
- Tested with WP 4.0.1
- Fixed a weird bug that wasn’t allowing admins to insert links.
- Fixed typos
- Changed ‘Save’ -> ‘Save Changes’ so it’s more easily clickable.
- Showing some instructions only if WP >= 3.5
- Fixed typos
- Added a box that allows the user to select font size
- Added the old color picker for WordPress installs older than 3.5
- Added an option the notice to push the content down or to stay on top
- Added a little i icon on the left as a powered by option + option to enable/disable it.
- Added an option for the user to select to show the notice on all pages or on the home page only
- The notice can be closed/dismissed
- Updated screenshots
- Added a color picker for text, text background color and for links.
- Added preview in the settings page.
- Added uninstall.php to cleanup settings.
- Initial release